Default Well, looks like..

On 10/4/11 11:32 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/4/2011 11:27 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/4/11 11:20 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/4/2011 11:15 AM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 4, 12:03 pm, wrote:
On 10/4/2011 10:24 AM, North Star wrote:

On Oct 4, 11:13 am, X ` wrote:
On 10/4/11 9:24 AM, JustWait wrote:

On 10/4/2011 9:18 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articleff49f4df-4125-4ca5-ad2c-3a1f580f4e38
@u13g2000vbx.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Oct 3, 8:20 pm, X ` wrote:
On 10/3/11 6:55 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
On 10/3/11 5:40 PM, JustWait wrote:

Bonnie the pig and Harry want to show their families and
friends
what
they are all aobut.. I have the latest **** by x-man
including
the post
where he admits it's him and some particularly nasty stuff
he has
written over the years about little girls and abortion.
Looking
for more
of Harry's own words to send off to his friends at the
Catholic
University of America to see how they feel about such a sick
individual
and family being on the staff... Should be fun but I will
have to
limit
it to his own words so if you got links to any good stuff,
pass it
along. And to my off line buddy who sends me stuff, here's
your
chance
to shine. Man, this sucks, but I gave him his chance... As to
Bonnie the
Pig, like I said so many times. Let me know next time you
bring
your fat
sloppy ass down this way... Later folks, off to the post
office, The
Provost looks like a great place to start.....

What? You're really over the edge, as others have noted
recently.
I made
no such "admission." You're making **** up...again. You can't
even
tell
anymore who is posting what.

You probably don't know this, but you are going to get
yourself into
more legal trouble, civil and criminal, than you will be
able to
handle.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Why? I am just sending out transcripts of anonymous rants from
someone
on the internet that talks about his home and boats, marinas,
dr.dr.dr.dr wife... in Maryland, and calls himself Harry
Krause..
It's up to them to determine who it really is and if they care
about
it... I am also sending a bunch of other posters like HtheK,
HKrause,
X-man, Plum, Paul... but of course I am not going to make any
assumptions as to who the real life authors are.. That will be
up to
them. and as to legal trouble, it's public, the authors made
it that
way by posting to usenet. I am not breaking any laws sending a
bunch
of transcripts to folks at a college who study folks with just
the
sort of problems the posts above might suggest the author has..
Research you know......

Your understanding of the civil and criminal legal trouble you
will
creating for yourself is underwhelming.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

What's the matter. You weren't a decent enough man to protect
your
own wife, then you send my private info to the pig up north so
he can
use it.. and you are crying to me.. Hey, who want's to send some
packages out for me ??

He's scared. There are no ramifications for telling the truth.

Personally I doubt he walks out of the deposition a free man...

And once again you demonstrate your complete lack of
understanding of
the American legal system. The information about your tax liens was
made
directly accessible by the Town of South Windsor's tax assessor.
Better tell your lawyer about the assessor!

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.- Hide
quoted text -

I wish he'd provide his lawyers name.
I'd call the guy and advise him to do his own credit check before he
commits to representing anyone with that history.
After all... those lawyers sure do like to get paid.

Well of course you would tattle, you cowardly little bitch.. If I am
correct, you will know her name soon enough...- Hide quoted text -

I'll look forward to it...... word of advice.. you'd better show her
the 'full story'.
Lawyers don't like to be made to look foolish. It might increase your
bill. ;-)

She's just looking to be sure you broke the law. We will not be in court
for your criminal trial..

What laws do you think have been broken?

already addressed... see you later.

Actually, I haven't seen from you any coherent statement of what laws
you think were broken and how they were broken. You claimed I pulled a
credit report on you and published some of that info. That's a delusion
on your part and, as a point of fact, the information about which you
were complaining was published on the internet by your town's tax
assessor. I found it almost instantly this morning in a quickie search.
Your beef is with your local assessor.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

On Oct 4, 9:49*am, JustWait wrote:
On 10/4/2011 9:30 AM, North Star wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:20 am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
*wrote:
On Oct 4, 9:16 am, *wrote:

In articleOradnRBTGIPTzBfTnZ2dnUVZ_rGdn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` * *wrote:
[...]

For posting direct quotes from YOU???? How is that illegal?

Don's understand of the felony laws in his area is underwhelming.. He
reffered to the info more than once, and posted it, then threatened to
post more. That is a clear violation of the Canadian "Internet
Stalking and Harassment" law. I am sure they are gonna' love the fact
that he stalked me with trolls for weeks leading up to last night
too.. But the law clearly states "more than once" and he clearly
passes that test...- Hide quoted text -

I have all your threats and stalking /posting of personal info on
file..... *and it's a big file that goes far back.
If I were you I'd put as much energy into supporting my family as you
do in your criminal activities.

Yeah, but I was told "you did not break any laws in the US". On the
other hand, by eluding to the info, then posting it, then eluding to it
again, you committed a felony in Canada...- Hide quoted text -

I'll make it clearer for you....

Canada has " Indictable Offences " or, the lesser " Summary
Convictions "

In article ,
says...

On 10/4/11 10:24 AM, North Star wrote:

I wish he'd provide his lawyers name.
I'd call the guy and advise him to do his own credit check before he
commits to representing anyone with that history.
After all... those lawyers sure do like to get paid.

I have no idea what lies he is going to tell his lawyer, if he has one.
The hundreds of Ingersoll posts trashing others and their family
members, stalking, and making direct and veiled threats will make it
impossible for him to win a civil case. And then there are all the
examples of his paranoia. Of course, he won't tell his lawyer about
*that stuff,* I am sure.

Further, the information about his real estate tax liens was published
on paper and on the internet by his town's tax assessor. I did a quick
search earlier this morning and found the entire document the Town of
Windsor published in its request for bids to purchase the liens.

Bull****, stay tuned, asshole, your time has come! Let's see, accusing
someone of incest with their underage daughter, a felony that you've
withheld evidence to authorities about. Accusing someone of breaking
their child's arms, a felony that you've withheld evidence about to
authorities, a crime. Accusing someone of growing illegal drugs, a
felony, and withholding evidence of such to authorities. Telling several
here that if someone shows up at your door you'll shoot them. There's
much more. You've crossed the line with your cowardly ****, Harry. It's
time for you to pay.

In article 647ea45b-6230-48c2-b23c-a2bb206d28c0
@j19g2000vbn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 4, 11:38*am, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Of course... same info can be found that way up here... eventually the
worst offenders find themselves splashed over the local newspapers
pages.
The city will then take the property and sell it for back taxes... the
delinquent former owner will get the balance from the highest bid
after outstanding taxes, interest and court costs are recovered.
Quite a mess.

Stay tuned, plan in place and wheels are started to turn!

In article 6bf53c6a-b3d5-408a-a73b-310a58af33e9
@j10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` *wrote:
[...]

You and Harry are going to be very sorry, is all I can tell you at this
point!

In article ,
says...

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

Let them stew, just move forward as planned.

In article ,
says...

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

Harassment, electronic stalking and libel to start.

In article ,
says...

On 10/4/11 11:10 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/4/2011 11:06 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/4/11 11:04 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/4/2011 10:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

You somehow think this is a civil case, I don't want your blood money, I
want to see you incarcerated...

Yeah? For what? What crimes does your paranoid mind think I've
committed? Remember, I'm not the one who threatened to have you taken
out by a "full patch" motorcycle gang member.

You cried to because you are afraid you are gonna' have to be
accountable for calling a bad mother ****ers daughter a slut, the
detectives were clear "you didn't break any laws".. and they walked away
with a few of your letters, knowing what a piece of **** you are...

"...a bad mother ****ers daughter a slut..."

Sounds like the makings of a really terrible country & western song.

So, tell me, what crimes does your paranoid mind think I have committed?

I've outlined previously what I've been talking to some legal people
about so far.

On Oct 4, 11:38 am, X ` wrote:
[...]

Did you know that both yours and Dons tax assessment is higher than
Harry's. And Harry is paying on a 2500 SF house. Aparently the taxing
authority doesn't know about the 1000 SF finished cellar or the premium
deck installation.

On 10/4/2011 11:57 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]