Default Well, looks like..

On Oct 3, 9:54*pm, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/3/11 9:48 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Oct 3, 9:37 pm, X ` *wrote:

You are the one who sent private information over the net with the
intent of intimidation.. It is a felony in Canada, don't know about
here yet.. but I am guessing you still won't survive a deposition...
So the ball is in your court, can you control your puppy? Cause I
think I am not the only one who is willing to send your own words to
public addresses.... I can guarantee you, I won't send anything but I
can't speak for others here.

I don't control anyone here. I suspect if you behaved like a decent
human being toward your adversaries here, they would lose interest in
your personal life. You basically are getting back what you dish out.
Tit for tat, as it were. Your political posts are fair game. This is a
discussion board. If you don't want your opinions discussed, don't post
them.

And, once again, I don't have any serious personal information about
you. I know where you live...and I have your phone number because you
called me, and I know the name of your wife and one of your kids. That's
it.
--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Hope you are willing to swear to that in court cause I have a bunch of
pretty coy insinuations by you suggesting otherwise, right before
Bonnie the pig started putting it out... Can you survive a
deposititon, I can?

On Oct 3, 9:54*pm, X ` Man wrote:

And, once again, I don't have any serious personal information about
you. I know where you live...and I have your phone number because you
called me, and I know the name of your wife and one of your kids. That's
it.

Bull****, I can't wait till you swear to that.. snerk I will have
friends waiting for you in your new home

On Oct 3, 10:06*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Oct 3, 8:52*pm, North Star wrote:

On Oct 3, 9:47*pm, X ` Man wrote:

On 10/3/11 8:25 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Oct 3, 8:20 pm, X ` *wrote:
On 10/3/11 6:55 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` * *wrote:
On 10/3/11 5:40 PM, JustWait wrote:

Bonnie the pig and Harry want to show their families and friends what
they are all aobut.. I have the latest **** by x-man including the post
where he admits it's him and some particularly nasty stuff he has
written over the years about little girls and abortion. Looking for more
of Harry's own words to send off to his friends at the Catholic
University of America to see how they feel about such a sick individual
and family being on the staff... Should be fun but I will have to limit
it to his own words so if you got links to any good stuff, pass it
along. And to my off line buddy who sends me stuff, here's your chance
to shine. Man, this sucks, but I gave him his chance... As to Bonnie the
Pig, like I said so many times. Let me know next time you bring your fat
sloppy ass down this way... Later folks, off to the post office, The
Provost looks like a great place to start.....

What? You're really over the edge, as others have noted recently.. I made
no such "admission." You're making **** up...again. You can't even tell
anymore who is posting what.

You probably don't know this, but you are going to get yourself into
more legal trouble, civil and criminal, than you will be able to handle.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Why? I am just sending out transcripts of anonymous rants from someone
on the internet that talks about his home and boats, marinas,
dr.dr.dr.dr wife... *in Maryland, and calls himself Harry Krause..
It's up to them to determine who it really is and if they care about
it... I am also sending a bunch of other posters like HtheK, HKrause,
X-man, Plum, Paul... but *of course I am not going to make any
assumptions as to who the real life authors are.. That will be up to
them. and as to legal trouble, it's public, the authors made it that
way by posting to usenet. I am not breaking any laws sending a bunch
of transcripts to folks at a college who study folks with just the
sort of problems the posts above might suggest the author has..
Research you know......

Your understanding of the civil and criminal legal trouble you will
creating for yourself is underwhelming.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

What's the matter. You weren't *a decent enough man to protect your
own wife, then you send my private info to the pig up north so he can
use it.. and you are crying to me.. Hey, who want's to send some
packages out for me ??

I sent nothing anywhere, little man. And, once again, you have no
understanding of the civil and criminal legal troubles you will be
creating for yourself. You really should find out about these before you
put your house and everything else you own and your personal liberty in
jeopardy.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.- Hide quoted text -

Might be time to pass along all his threats to Sgt Weiss at the South
Windsor Police.
A good lawyer might be handy to get your hands on damages before he
loses everything he owns to other creditors.

Funny, you are the cowardly bitch that started with your stupid job
openings post. All you wanted to do was post my private info, it's
what you have wanted since Harry emailed it to you a few weeks back,
you are not coy. Now you are trying to get him to do more of your
dirty work because you can dish, but can't take it. You are a pussy,
and a coward. Get a life... seriously, you should get a lawyer
yourself after your post this evening... I wonder how the good Doctor
is gonna' react to the **** storm you two started...- Hide quoted text -

I truly believe you have serious mental problems. You are the one who
has been posting personal information for quite some time.
As you know... only a fraction of your activities has been released at
this point..

wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

You do realize what you did tonight is a felony in Canada, right? You
couldn't help yourself though, this is gonna' be good...

On 10/3/2011 11:44 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/3/2011 11:24 PM, North Star wrote:

As you know... only a fraction of your activities has been released at
this point..

And this a definite threat to commit another felony. Yup, call a ****ing
lawyer asshole, I am done with you. Hope you don't drop the soap...

On Oct 3, 9:37 pm, X ` wrote:

[...]

Seriously, you have a problem with paranoia. Once again, if you would
stop treating your adversaries here the way you do, interest in you
would subside. Your life, such as presented here, just isn't very
interesting. You are way, way, way over the top almost every day here,
and you are being played by those you think are your buddies, who would
like nothing more than to see you explode.

wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

You have a long history of posting horrific claims and lies about Don.
You also have threatened him physically. You're skating on the thinnest
of ice.

On 10/3/11 10:16 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:54 pm, X ` wrote:

And, once again, I don't have any serious personal information about
you. I know where you live...and I have your phone number because you
called me, and I know the name of your wife and one of your kids. That's
it.

Bull****, I can't wait till you swear to that..snerk I will have
friends waiting for you in your new home

There you go again, with the veiled threats, although I am not surprised
you probably have plenty of friends in that "new home" to which you
refer. My guess is that if you continue with your out of control
behavior, you'll be joining them a lot sooner than I will. And they'll
probably get a lot of use of a little guy with a pony tail.

wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

Believe what you want, you sent private info electronically with the
intent of intimidation and Don followed through, posted it, and
threatened to post some more... Felony in Canada, checking on US...

On Oct 3, 9:37 pm, X ` wrote:

[...]

I guess the courts will have to decide...