jps jps is offline

Default Well, looks like..

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:34:34 -0400, Honey Badger
wrote:

jps wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 21:15:32 -0400, Honey Badger
wrote:

North Star wrote:
On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 4, 8:55 pm, Honey wrote:
JustWait wrote:
On 10/4/2011 9:18 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articleff49f4df-4125-4ca5-ad2c-3a1f580f4e38
@u13g2000vbx.googlegroups.com, says.....
On Oct 3, 8:20 pm, X ` wrote:
On 10/3/11 6:55 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
On 10/3/11 5:40 PM, JustWait wrote:
Bonnie the pig and Harry want to show their families and friends
what
they are all aobut.. I have the latest **** by x-man including
the post
where he admits it's him and some particularly nasty stuff he has
written over the years about little girls and abortion. Looking
for more
of Harry's own words to send off to his friends at the Catholic
University of America to see how they feel about such a sick
individual
and family being on the staff... Should be fun but I will have
to limit
it to his own words so if you got links to any good stuff, pass it
along. And to my off line buddy who sends me stuff, here's your
chance
to shine. Man, this sucks, but I gave him his chance... As to
Bonnie the
Pig, like I said so many times. Let me know next time you bring
your fat
sloppy ass down this way... Later folks, off to the post office,
The
Provost looks like a great place to start.....
What? You're really over the edge, as others have noted recently..
I made
no such "admission." You're making **** up...again. You can't
even tell
anymore who is posting what.
You probably don't know this, but you are going to get yourself into
more legal trouble, civil and criminal, than you will be able to
handle.
--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.
Why? I am just sending out transcripts of anonymous rants from
someone
on the internet that talks about his home and boats, marinas,
dr.dr.dr.dr wife... in Maryland, and calls himself Harry Krause...
It's up to them to determine who it really is and if they care about
it... I am also sending a bunch of other posters like HtheK, HKrause,
X-man, Plum, Paul... but of course I am not going to make any
assumptions as to who the real life authors are.. That will be up to
them. and as to legal trouble, it's public, the authors made it that
way by posting to usenet. I am not breaking any laws sending a bunch
of transcripts to folks at a college who study folks with just the
sort of problems the posts above might suggest the author has..
Research you know......
Your understanding of the civil and criminal legal trouble you will
creating for yourself is underwhelming.
--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.
What's the matter. You weren't a decent enough man to protect your
own wife, then you send my private info to the pig up north so he can
use it.. and you are crying to me.. Hey, who want's to send some
packages out for me ??
He's scared. There are no ramifications for telling the truth.
Personally I doubt he walks out of the deposition a free man...
A deposition isn't a court proceeding so there is no judgement passed.
They can't lock you up based on your deposition alone.
-HB- Hide quoted text -
Leave him alone... he learned a new big word and was dying to use it.
BTW... who's paying my travel expenses to go down there in front of
this "jurist"?? I only travel 'first class' when on someone else's
ticket.
I saw *you house pictures* so I understand completely!

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg- Hide quoted text -

Really... well I haven't seen "you house pictures".
Put them up in the interests of full disclosure.
I'm not stupid enough to share my personal information like you did,
silly. My 18 acre estate will remain anonymous in the SE United States.

-HB (As seen on TV!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

If you own 18 acres in the SE, most of the "estate" is swamp land.

Check your map, silly, look for the mountains and get back to me.

-HB (As seen on TV!)

Oh, you live in the mountains. Then you're right, 18 acres ain't
****.

wrote:

North Star wrote:
On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

The mountains of SE Florida, in a subdivision, in a house with a bitty
driveway.

On 10/11/2011 4:32 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:40:27 -0400, wrote:

On 10/11/2011 12:29 AM, jps wrote:

If you own 18 acres in the SE, most of the "estate" is swamp land.

Along with your plethora of other problems, you also have an inferiority
complex.

Yes, just like Honey Buggerer who boasts about his "estate."

You're projecting again, "Jimmy."

Nope. An honest observation about your behavior here.

Lots of bluster, but still a soccer dad.

On 10/11/2011 4:44 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Lil Jimmy might be flajimmy, rec.boats' naval hero who singlehandedly
lost the war against vietnam.

It's all good when you're annoyed.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:37:02 -0400, Jimmy wrote:

On 10/11/2011 4:32 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:40:27 -0400, wrote:

On 10/11/2011 12:29 AM, jps wrote:

If you own 18 acres in the SE, most of the "estate" is swamp land.

Along with your plethora of other problems, you also have an inferiority
complex.

Yes, just like Honey Buggerer who boasts about his "estate."

You're projecting again, "Jimmy."

Nope. An honest observation about your behavior here.

Lots of bluster, but still a soccer dad.

You're wasting my time. Bye, bye "Jimmy."

wrote:

North Star wrote:
On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
wrote:
[...]

You don't know ****, silly!

-HB (As seen on TV!)

On 10/12/2011 3:19 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:37:02 -0400, wrote:

On 10/11/2011 4:32 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:40:27 -0400, wrote:

On 10/11/2011 12:29 AM, jps wrote:

If you own 18 acres in the SE, most of the "estate" is swamp land.

Along with your plethora of other problems, you also have an inferiority
complex.

Yes, just like Honey Buggerer who boasts about his "estate."

You're projecting again, "Jimmy."

Nope. An honest observation about your behavior here.

Lots of bluster, but still a soccer dad.

You're wasting my time. Bye, bye "Jimmy."

Exposed, and running for the hills, eh?

Too bad those people in the Hair Salon in California didn't have guns.
Some or all of them might have survived, but JPS took their guns away so
they could be sitting ducks for the criminal.

Even Krause knows better than this soccer dad coward.