Default Well, looks like..

On 10/5/11 5:58 PM, BAR wrote:
In articled9744558-f97d-4b0c-9de5-
,
says...

On Oct 4, 3:30 pm, wrote:
On 10/4/2011 3:39 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article27d6c909-e2f6-41b0-9f0a-
,
says...

On Oct 4, 12:56 pm, wrote:
In article6bf53c6a-b3d5-408a-a73b-310a58af33e9
@j10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 4, 12:03 pm, wrote:
On 10/4/2011 10:24 AM, North Star wrote:

On Oct 4, 11:13 am, X ` wrote:
On 10/4/11 9:24 AM, JustWait wrote:

On 10/4/2011 9:18 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articleff49f4df-4125-4ca5-ad2c-3a1f580f4e38
@u13g2000vbx.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 3, 8:20 pm, X ` wrote:
On 10/3/11 6:55 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
On 10/3/11 5:40 PM, JustWait wrote:

Bonnie the pig and Harry want to show their families and friends
what
they are all aobut.. I have the latest **** by x-man including
the post
where he admits it's him and some particularly nasty stuff he has
written over the years about little girls and abortion. Looking
for more
of Harry's own words to send off to his friends at the Catholic
University of America to see how they feel about such a sick
individual
and family being on the staff... Should be fun but I will have to
limit
it to his own words so if you got links to any good stuff, pass it
along. And to my off line buddy who sends me stuff, here's your
chance
to shine. Man, this sucks, but I gave him his chance... As to
Bonnie the
Pig, like I said so many times. Let me know next time you bring
your fat
sloppy ass down this way... Later folks, off to the post office, The
Provost looks like a great place to start.....

What? You're really over the edge, as others have noted recently.
I made
no such "admission." You're making **** up...again. You can't even
tell
anymore who is posting what.

You probably don't know this, but you are going to get yourself into
more legal trouble, civil and criminal, than you will be able to
handle.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Why? I am just sending out transcripts of anonymous rants from someone
on the internet that talks about his home and boats, marinas,
dr.dr.dr.dr wife... in Maryland, and calls himself Harry Krause..
It's up to them to determine who it really is and if they care about
it... I am also sending a bunch of other posters like HtheK, HKrause,
X-man, Plum, Paul... but of course I am not going to make any
assumptions as to who the real life authors are.. That will be up to
them. and as to legal trouble, it's public, the authors made it that
way by posting to usenet. I am not breaking any laws sending a bunch
of transcripts to folks at a college who study folks with just the
sort of problems the posts above might suggest the author has..
Research you know......

Your understanding of the civil and criminal legal trouble you will
creating for yourself is underwhelming.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

What's the matter. You weren't a decent enough man to protect your
own wife, then you send my private info to the pig up north so he can
use it.. and you are crying to me.. Hey, who want's to send some
packages out for me ??

He's scared. There are no ramifications for telling the truth.

Personally I doubt he walks out of the deposition a free man...

And once again you demonstrate your complete lack of understanding of
the American legal system. The information about your tax liens was made
directly accessible by the Town of South Windsor's tax assessor.
Better tell your lawyer about the assessor!

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.- Hide quoted text -

I wish he'd provide his lawyers name.
I'd call the guy and advise him to do his own credit check before he
commits to representing anyone with that history.
After all... those lawyers sure do like to get paid.

Well of course you would tattle, you cowardly little bitch.. If I am
correct, you will know her name soon enough...- Hide quoted text -

I'll look forward to it...... word of advice.. you'd better show her
the 'full story'.
Lawyers don't like to be made to look foolish. It might increase your
bill. ;-)

You and Harry are going to be very sorry, is all I can tell you at this
point!- Hide quoted text -

I'm already sorry that two sorry assed clowns like you are here
ruining this newsgroup day in& day out.

Let's see, all you and Harry do here is call names, insult others, then
when someone gets ****ed turn tail like the cowards you are. Yet you
blame others for ruining the newsgroup???

Sure true. All anyone has to do is look at the last ten threads started
over the last few days. Each and every one is a troll, from Don or
Harry... Looks like Don ****ed harry here this time though.. Got my
ducks in a row...- Hide quoted text -

This on only a partial - very partial - list of terms Krausie has used
in this newsgroup against other posters:

Crap-for-Brains
Turd
racist pig
Eat me
sh*thead
ball-less.
Turdmonger
Worthless
twerp
slime-filled
sour old failure
dumbf*ch
a**hole
peabrain
little sh*t
a puke.
dumb turds
dirtbags
idiots
numnutz
obsessed a**hole
dummy
suck puppet
trashman
drippynose
dimwit
dipstick
snarky asshole
dip****
flaming ass
dirtball
Liar
fuxked up p.o.s.
rip****
little ****
know-it-all asshole
Reggieturd.

This says quite a bit about Harry's writing ability.

Yeah. I know lots of words to describe right-wing dirtbags.

North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

A deposition isn't a court proceeding so there is no judgement passed.
They can't lock you up based on your deposition alone.

-HB- Hide quoted text -

Leave him alone... he learned a new big word and was dying to use it.
BTW... who's paying my travel expenses to go down there in front of
this "jurist"?? I only travel 'first class' when on someone else's
ticket.

I saw you house pictures so I understand completely!

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

On Oct 5, 9:14*pm, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` * * *wrote:
[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg- Hide quoted text -

Really... well I haven't seen "you house pictures".
Put them up in the interests of full disclosure.

On 10/5/11 9:31 PM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

These boys don't have the balls to do anything like that. They hide
behind their screen names and take their cheap shots. That's all they do
here.

On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

I'll bet Don is sorry he listened to you when you tricked him into
revealing his personal information.

On 10/5/2011 10:35 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 10/5/2011 9:17 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article6e8c507a-6b87-41f0-ad59-
,
says...

On Oct 4, 4:41 pm, wrote:
In article088cb3d9-ff34-4244-9be8-
,
says...

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

But Don, you are the one who started the troll post yesterday. Now you
gotta' pay the price, quit your crying...- Hide quoted text -

I'm crying??
You're the biggest baby I've ever come across.
You got away with posting personal info numerous times and when you
finally get bitch-slapped... cry like a grade school girl.
Be a man... take your punishment and be thankful for it..... you
sure as *ell deserve it and more.

You and Harry are going to get what you deserve very soon. Hell, even if
it causes you the discomfort of having to go down to the police station
and get interrogated, maybe it will shut *you to* cowardly asses up.- Hide quoted text -

"you to" ??? Does that mean that you are also a "cowardly ass'??

Oh, my god, Suckling Don found a typo..... The other half of the
Cowardly Duo should be so proud of you.

Uh, the word Don is suggesting, isn't spelled "to" either.. so again,
the fool makes a type, while correcting a typo, LOL! He is thinking of
"too" which would suggest "also", not "to"..snerk

No one here EVER accused Suckling Don the coward of being intelligent!

You would think he would give up with the spell checker, it does him
about as much good as spermbreath's googling...

In article ,
says...

On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

This from the cowardly weasel that is so scared that he won't travel
through to Florida without a loaded weapon, and answers his door the
same way.

In article om,
says...

On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

Nah, Don, like Harry, isn't smart enough to realize that it's a bad
thing to reveal your true identity in usenet. ANYBODY that knows
anything about the internet would tell you it's a bad idea, but not
Harry, he thinks it's the intelligent thing to do!

On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

revealing his personal information.- Hide quoted text -

Nobody tricked me into doing anything.
I just misjudged the moral character of a great percentage of the
Doper posters in here. My mistake!

On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, X ` wrote:
[...]

That was dumb. Anyone in the whole wide world can see that information
now. Did you misjudge that too?