Default Now this is tempting....

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ312784868

In article 426f8f59-285a-4cff-9128-7c22a9da0526
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ312784868

Why would you move to a place that is 5 miles from where you live?

Move 2000 miles south to the warm weather.

On 09/09/2011 5:26 PM, BAR wrote:
In article426f8f59-285a-4cff-9128-7c22a9da0526
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ312784868

Why would you move to a place that is 5 miles from where you live?

Move 2000 miles south to the warm weather.

You have the right idea. Get something more modern in Florida on Lake
Okeechobee Florida for $80K. And go fishing on New Years Day. Low
sales and utility taxes too.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

Why would you move to a place that is 5 miles from where you live?

Move 2000 miles south to the warm weather.

To get out of the 'big city', silly!

On 9/9/2011 8:35 PM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:26 pm, wrote:
In article426f8f59-285a-4cff-9128-7c22a9da0526
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

Why would you move to a place that is 5 miles from where you live?

Move 2000 miles south to the warm weather.

To get out of the 'big city', silly!

This might be your only chance to get out of that stink hole. What are
you waiting for?

jps jps is offline

On Sep 9, 8:26 pm, wrote:
In article426f8f59-285a-4cff-9128-7c22a9da0526
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

Why would you move to a place that is 5 miles from where you live?

Move 2000 miles south to the warm weather.

To get out of the 'big city', silly!

This might be your only chance to get out of that stink hole. What are
you waiting for?

Do you feel Dan Krueger nuzzling your butthole?

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:
My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ312784868

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:
My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ312784868

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Location, location, location. $139K for this shows it is a bad location.

On 14/09/2011 11:00 AM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 14, 1:10 am, wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in ...

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Location, location, location. $139K for this shows it is a bad location.

Well...it's on an island which can be a bit inconvenient... especially
during the winter.
For 5 months of the year...Paradise to a sailor.

If property taxes were ultra low, it would be worth the expense of a
snowmobile or some way to get there.

Otherwise it is a rock in the middle of water.

French Polynesia, right place and no winter.