Default Now this is tempting....

On 14/09/2011 11:30 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:00:16 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

On Sep 14, 1:10 am, wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in ...

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Location, location, location. $139K for this shows it is a bad location.

Well...it's on an island which can be a bit inconvenient... especially
during the winter.
For 5 months of the year...Paradise to a sailor.

I thought everyone in Canada came to Florida in the winter.

More and more are going to Ecuador, Chile, Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil,
Mexico and others.

wrote:

On Sep 14, 1:10*am, "Califbill" wrote:
"Canuck57" *wrote in ...

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

--
First rule of holes: *If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Location, location, location. *$139K for this shows it is a bad location.

Well...it's on an island which can be a bit inconvenient... especially
during the winter.
For 5 months of the year...Paradise to a sailor.

I thought everyone in Canada came to Florida in the winter.

Snowbirds.. everyone who's allowed in does.

wrote:

On Sep 14, 1:10 am, wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in ...

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Location, location, location. $139K for this shows it is a bad location.

Well...it's on an island which can be a bit inconvenient... especially
during the winter.
For 5 months of the year...Paradise to a sailor.

I thought everyone in Canada came to Florida in the winter.

Snowbirds.. everyone who's allowed in does.

Tell us more. I was unaware that Florida discriminates against snow birds.

wrote:

On Sep 14, 1:10 am, wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in ...

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L...

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Location, location, location. $139K for this shows it is a bad location.

Well...it's on an island which can be a bit inconvenient... especially
during the winter.
For 5 months of the year...Paradise to a sailor.

I thought everyone in Canada came to Florida in the winter.

Snowbirds.. everyone who's allowed in does.

Most of my Canadian buddies who are snowbirds still go to Florida, but
some head for Cuba, where the tourism industry is about the only bright
spot in that country's terrible economy.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

wrote:
On Sep 14, 1:10*am, "Califbill" wrote:
"Canuck57" *wrote in ....

On 09/09/2011 5:19 PM, North Star wrote:

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-sailboats-L....

If it is buildable, might consider $10K.

--
First rule of holes: *If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Location, location, location. *$139K for this shows it is a bad location.

Well...it's on an island which can be a bit inconvenient... especially
during the winter.
For 5 months of the year...Paradise to a sailor.

I thought everyone in Canada came to Florida in the winter.- Hide quoted text -

Naw... too many rednecks like Ditzy Dan and Flatulent Jim stinking up
the place.

On 9/9/2011 7:19 PM, North Star wrote:
My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ312784868

Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime for you.

On Sep 9, 6:19*pm, North Star wrote:
My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.http://halifax..kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ft-sailboats-L...

Here are more pictures, Don.

http://mahonebay.estatesincanada.com...ls_412879.html

The leads talk about a tremendous 'investment' however, that is only
in the mind (and wallet) of the future buyers. I can see where the
original asking of $180,000 cn. was steep, but I'm really not sure if
$139,000 cn isn't steep as well for a small dwelling on 3/4 acreage.
Besides being out on an island. However.... that wouldn't be for
me to decide.

If you do make plans to investigate it, then " Bonne Chance"

In article 426f8f59-285a-4cff-9128-7c22a9da0526
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

My own ocean frontage on an island in beautiful Mahone Bay.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ312784868

By the looks of that **** box you live in now, it would be a shame for
you to turn that place into a garbage strewn hovel like you have now.