Tim Tim is offline

Default Peaceful 9/11

On Sep 10, 10:55*am, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:25 am, *wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: *If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. *Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

May not be for Israel. *Looks like Obama's plan of avoiding democracy in
Egypt has worked. *No Egyptian elections, Israel's embassy
torched/looted with state support in showing up nice and late for
posterity. *Pretty safe to say the 1979 peace treaty is as good as
toilet paper.

Another fundi Islamic theocracy.

--
First rule of holes: *If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Couldn't you have just left the origional comment the way it was?

On 10/09/2011 10:43 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:55 am, wrote:
On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:25 am, wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

May not be for Israel. Looks like Obama's plan of avoiding democracy in
Egypt has worked. No Egyptian elections, Israel's embassy
torched/looted with state support in showing up nice and late for
posterity. Pretty safe to say the 1979 peace treaty is as good as
toilet paper.

Another fundi Islamic theocracy.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Couldn't you have just left the origional comment the way it was?

Why? Islamic terrorism has many fronts, not just NY city on one day a year.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On 10/09/2011 11:12 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 10/09/2011 10:43 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:55 am, wrote:
On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:25 am, wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

May not be for Israel. Looks like Obama's plan of avoiding democracy in
Egypt has worked. No Egyptian elections, Israel's embassy
torched/looted with state support in showing up nice and late for
posterity. Pretty safe to say the 1979 peace treaty is as good as
toilet paper.

Another fundi Islamic theocracy.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Couldn't you have just left the origional comment the way it was?

Why? Islamic terrorism has many fronts, not just NY city on one day a year.

Egypt will soon be another Islamic republic, Lybia will be an Islamic
Republic. The biggest problem with what happened in both places is where
are the weapons?

Obama has made the world a more dangerous place, much more dangerous
than it was 3 years ago.

By now, every young radical Islamic nut case in the country has a good
stash of killing weapons, bombs and rockets. But what Kaddafi had in
the stores, is low tech stuff. I am sure Obama supported rebels have
distributed all they can carry to keep the country a mess for a decade
or more.

It is as if Obama is setting the foundation for a united Islamic middle
east super-state.

Yep, Obama's foreign policy has made a huge mess. China and Russia are
good and ****ed at US-Euro-NATO regime aggressions and subversions.

Could easily escalate into a cold war and perhaps a WW III scenario.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:43:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 10, 10:55*am, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:25 am, *wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: *If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. *Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

May not be for Israel. *Looks like Obama's plan of avoiding democracy in
Egypt has worked. *No Egyptian elections, Israel's embassy
torched/looted with state support in showing up nice and late for
posterity. *Pretty safe to say the 1979 peace treaty is as good as
toilet paper.

Another fundi Islamic theocracy.

--
First rule of holes: *If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Couldn't you have just left the origional comment the way it was?

Why? Because he's a low-life.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 11:39:25 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 10/09/2011 11:12 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 10/09/2011 10:43 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:55 am, wrote:
On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:25 am, wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
[...]

My mistake, you, Bar, and Cheney (the war criminal) should get a room.

On 9/10/2011 1:12 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 10/09/2011 10:43 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:55 am, wrote:
On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:25 am, wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
[...]

Yup, he initiated the "arab spring".. Gee, Glenn Beck predicted exactly
this a year ago, and like most times, history plays out and he is right
again...
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 10, 11:58*am, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/09/2011 10:43 AM, Tim wrote: