J B

Default Peaceful

You know if it weren't " capt." (whatever) Rob the scum sailor, who has
never had a boat. This place would be pretty dull except for the occasional
correcting of grammar or spelling, I have yet to hear how any one has sailed
a boat any where but in their dreams some are wet but whatever.It amazes me
that all of you seem to be in your own little worlds that have nothing to do
with sailing. Crantz hits on a high note occasionally but he's never sailed
JG and JC seem to have a firm grip on sailing but just interject . Neal and
Katy seem to be sailors as do Donal , Doug and Scout and Scott, . Why do you
listen , respond , even acknowledge the existance of a scum sailor such as
"capt"(whatever ) rob, if he even has a boat.
I sail mine, rob and others much larger than yours and could find a boat
and still kick you ass. Sailing skills beat boat speed every time. Rob have
a nice cold winter in NY you loser.
JB

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
J B wrote:
[...]

I don't interject.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bob Crantz

I too have sailed. I've owned 5 sailboats, two larger than a rowboat! I've
flipped them, crashed into docks and caused general mayhem. No boat at the
present, though. Most internet sailing groups are a bunch of old men in
Depends. This newsgroup is fun! Maybe if you didn't hit your head on the
hood of a car too many times, you'd appreciate what a wonderful place this
is!

There's a reservation at the lava lake for you!

Amen!

"J B" wrote in message
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

In article . net,
Bob Crantz wrote:
I too have sailed. I've owned 5 sailboats, two larger than a rowboat! I've
flipped them, crashed into docks and caused general mayhem. No boat at the
present, though. Most internet sailing groups are a bunch of old men in
Depends. This newsgroup is fun! Maybe if you didn't hit your head on the
hood of a car too many times, you'd appreciate what a wonderful place this
is!

Good one Bob! I've owned two, currently zero, but I still manange to
sail at least once a week. Do you sail now or are you waiting for your
next boat?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Frank Boettcher wrote:
But, I would have to have significant proof that there are actually
carbon based units posting to this newsgroup. I'm beginning to
beleive that there is only one poster besides me. The Boob. I think
he might just be posting a troll and then answering it in all the
other characters. The post response patterns indicate this could be
the case.

Frank, it's a well-known fact that everyone posting here is Neal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

J B

This is pretty cool talking about sailing, I enjoy sailing and I'm sure most
of you do also so lets talk sailing . I race, I cruise, sail every
opportunity that I get, own my own business in Oh. and it really ties me
down . Have friends with boats on Erie but did the last sail there Sunday
Time to clean and paint and make her ready for spring. Enjoy talking and
listening , thanks for the input. Lets talk about prepping the boats for
spring ,woohoo, I don't have a beenatoe 1st 35s5 but I do sail ,not in the
scum of NYC .
JB

"J B" wrote in message
[...]

Bob Crantz

Kayak more than sail because of where I live. There's a nice Coronado 30 for
sale in the area about 9K$ that I had fantasies about. The next boat will be
a small one that doesn't sink and is easy to unturtle. Once I become un land
locked, Dana 24 for me!

Amen!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article . net,
Bob Crantz wrote:
I too have sailed. I've owned 5 sailboats, two larger than a rowboat!

I've
flipped them, crashed into docks and caused general mayhem. No boat at

the
present, though. Most internet sailing groups are a bunch of old men in
Depends. This newsgroup is fun! Maybe if you didn't hit your head on the
hood of a car too many times, you'd appreciate what a wonderful place

this
is!

Good one Bob! I've owned two, currently zero, but I still manange to
sail at least once a week. Do you sail now or are you waiting for your
next boat?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal®

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message ink.net...
| Kayak more than sail because of where I live. There's a nice Coronado 30 for
| sale in the area about 9K$ that I had fantasies about. The next boat will be
| a small one that doesn't sink and is easy to unturtle. Once I become un land
| locked, Dana 24 for me!
|
| Amen!

You cannot buy a finer boat that a Coronado 30 unless it's a Coronado 27.

Praise!

CN

John Cairns

"J B" wrote in message
You know if it weren't " capt." (whatever) Rob the scum sailor, who has
never had a boat. This place would be pretty dull except for the
occasional
correcting of grammar or spelling,

What???????? Spellin lames aint allowed in these parts.

I have yet to hear how any one has sailed
a boat any where but in their dreams some are wet but whatever.

Well, we have, but if you start telling the same old stories over and over
again ya start sounding like one of them old coots. Sides, we prefer
pichers.

It amazes me
that all of you seem to be in your own little worlds that have nothing to
do
with sailing. Crantz hits on a high note occasionally but he's never
sailed
JG and JC seem to have a firm grip on sailing but just interject .

Comments interspersed

Neal and
Katy seem to be sailors as do Donal , Doug and Scout and Scott, . Why do
you
listen , respond , even acknowledge the existance of a scum sailor such
as
"capt"(whatever ) rob, if he even has a boat.
I sail mine, rob and others much larger than yours and could find a boat
and still kick you ass. Sailing skills beat boat speed every time.

Since sailing skills=boat speed. I think it's a draw.

Rob have a nice cold winter in NY you loser.

Since a lot of us here live in them northern climes, he won't be the only
one.

JB