Jonathan Ganz

Default Peaceful

In article ,
J B wrote:
You know if it weren't " capt." (whatever) Rob the scum sailor, who has
never had a boat. This place would be pretty dull except for the occasional
correcting of grammar or spelling, I have yet to hear how any one has sailed
a boat any where but in their dreams some are wet but whatever.It amazes me
that all of you seem to be in your own little worlds that have nothing to do
with sailing. Crantz hits on a high note occasionally but he's never sailed
JG and JC seem to have a firm grip on sailing but just interject . Neal and
Katy seem to be sailors as do Donal , Doug and Scout and Scott, . Why do you
listen , respond , even acknowledge the existance of a scum sailor such as
"capt"(whatever ) rob, if he even has a boat.
I sail mine, rob and others much larger than yours and could find a boat
and still kick you ass. Sailing skills beat boat speed every time. Rob have
a nice cold winter in NY you loser.
JB

I don't interject.

--