Bob Crantz

Default Peaceful

Kayak more than sail because of where I live. There's a nice Coronado 30 for
sale in the area about 9K$ that I had fantasies about. The next boat will be
a small one that doesn't sink and is easy to unturtle. Once I become un land
locked, Dana 24 for me!

Amen!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article . net,
Bob Crantz wrote:
I too have sailed. I've owned 5 sailboats, two larger than a rowboat!

I've
flipped them, crashed into docks and caused general mayhem. No boat at

the
present, though. Most internet sailing groups are a bunch of old men in
Depends. This newsgroup is fun! Maybe if you didn't hit your head on the
hood of a car too many times, you'd appreciate what a wonderful place

this
is!

Good one Bob! I've owned two, currently zero, but I still manange to
sail at least once a week. Do you sail now or are you waiting for your
next boat?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com