BoatBanter.com

-   -   Peaceful 9/11 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/138334-peaceful-9-11-a.html)

Canuck57[_9_] September 9th 11 04:25 PM

Peaceful 9/11

Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

[email protected] September 9th 11 07:21 PM

Peaceful 9/11

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 09:25:02 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

Bull****. You wish for more violence. You hate America.

iBoatMore September 9th 11 07:53 PM

Peaceful 9/11

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

Bull****. You wish for more violence. You hate America.

Plume, you're turning into a bigger asshole than Harry.

Drifter[_2_] September 9th 11 11:49 PM

Peaceful 9/11

On 9/9/2011 2:53 PM, iBoatMore wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

Bull****. You wish for more violence. You hate America.

Plume, you're turning into a bigger asshole than Harry.

keep egging her on like that and she'll never leave.

BAR[_2_] September 10th 11 12:05 AM

Peaceful 9/11

In article om,
says...

wrote:

Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

Bull****. You wish for more violence. You hate America.

Plume, you're turning into a bigger asshole than Harry.

keep egging her on like that and she'll never leave.

She may go "Postal" and take care of our problem herself.

[email protected] September 10th 11 03:47 AM

Peaceful 9/11

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:05:24 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article om,
says...

wrote:

Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

Bull****. You wish for more violence. You hate America.

Plume, you're turning into a bigger asshole than Harry.

keep egging her on like that and she'll never leave.

She may go "Postal" and take care of our problem herself.

As usual, the right wing advocates gun violence. Typical and
disgusting.

Tim September 10th 11 12:10 PM

Peaceful 9/11

On Sep 9, 10:25*am, Canuck57 wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: *If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

Drifter[_2_] September 10th 11 01:11 PM

Peaceful 9/11

On 9/9/2011 10:47 PM, wrote:
Typical and
disgusting.

Yes you are. Why do we put up with you? Other than Greg and Canuck, no
one has any use for you. In fact, some of your leftie friends are afraid
of you. Krause for example. He would never let any woman run her mouth
like you do.

Canuck57[_9_] September 10th 11 04:55 PM

Peaceful 9/11

On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:25 am, wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

May not be for Israel. Looks like Obama's plan of avoiding democracy in
Egypt has worked. No Egyptian elections, Israel's embassy
torched/looted with state support in showing up nice and late for
posterity. Pretty safe to say the 1979 peace treaty is as good as
toilet paper.

Another fundi Islamic theocracy.