[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Peaceful 9/11

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:12:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 10/09/2011 10:43 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:55 am, wrote:
On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:25 am, wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

May not be for Israel. Looks like Obama's plan of avoiding democracy in
Egypt has worked. No Egyptian elections, Israel's embassy
torched/looted with state support in showing up nice and late for
posterity. Pretty safe to say the 1979 peace treaty is as good as
toilet paper.

Another fundi Islamic theocracy.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Couldn't you have just left the origional comment the way it was?

Why? Islamic terrorism has many fronts, not just NY city on one day a year.

Egypt will soon be another Islamic republic, Lybia will be an Islamic
Republic. The biggest problem with what happened in both places is where
are the weapons?

Obama has made the world a more dangerous place, much more dangerous
than it was 3 years ago.

Sure. You and Cheney should get a room.