Default Buenos Aires and then Rome

On Sep 6, 4:42*pm, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 5:16 PM, wrote:

Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Not to worry...one of the brainless ID spoofers will post here as you.
Have lotsa fun, eat well, and drink your share of the wine.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

By her posts, her' share of the wine' is a constant.

On 9/6/11 8:40 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:07:23 -0400, Honey Badger
wrote:

Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/09/2011 3:16 PM, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

You won't be missed.

If you provide a name, we can call ahead to get your bags inspected....

That way we get less fleabagging chirp around here. Maybe some more
intelligent conversations will happen while you are gone.

Did Harry write that for her?

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Oh wow, it's the "Honey Badger."

Are all your posts witty and clever? Apparently, not.

It's just a new "anonymous" handle for one of the regular right-wing
assholes here, probably Dan Krueger.

On 06/09/2011 6:07 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/09/2011 3:16 PM, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

You won't be missed.

If you provide a name, we can call ahead to get your bags inspected....

That way we get less fleabagging chirp around here. Maybe some more
intelligent conversations will happen while you are gone.

Did Harry write that for her?

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Maybe harryk and numb-de-plum are on a date?
--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?