BoatBanter.com

-   -   Buenos Aires and then Rome (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/138218-buenos-aires-then-rome.html)

[email protected] September 6th 11 10:16 PM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

X ` Man September 6th 11 10:42 PM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

On 9/6/11 5:16 PM, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Not to worry...one of the brainless ID spoofers will post here as you.
Have lotsa fun, eat well, and drink your share of the wine.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

North Star September 6th 11 11:48 PM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

On Sep 6, 6:16*pm, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Good luck on the business part.
Too bad you couldn't take a couple of your admirers along and jetson
them over the Atlantic. ;-)

[email protected] September 6th 11 11:58 PM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:42:57 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 9/6/11 5:16 PM, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Not to worry...one of the brainless ID spoofers will post here as you.
Have lotsa fun, eat well, and drink your share of the wine.

I'm already looking forward to the 2000+ posts when I return. LOL

[email protected] September 6th 11 11:59 PM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:48:08 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

On Sep 6, 6:16*pm, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Good luck on the business part.
Too bad you couldn't take a couple of your admirers along and jetson
them over the Atlantic. ;-)

I could drop Knuckles off in Panama on the way...

jps September 7th 11 12:06 AM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:16:58 -0700, wrote:

Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Same thing they do when you're here, rubbing themselves raw.

X ` Man September 7th 11 12:09 AM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

On 9/6/11 7:06 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:16:58 -0700, wrote:

Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Same thing they do when you're here, rubbing themselves raw.

I wonder how many pairs of rubber gloves they wear to prevent giving
themselves an STD?

Canuck57[_9_] September 7th 11 12:31 AM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

On 06/09/2011 3:16 PM, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

You won't be missed.

If you provide a name, we can call ahead to get your bags inspected....

That way we get less fleabagging chirp around here. Maybe some more
intelligent conversations will happen while you are gone.
--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Canuck57[_9_] September 7th 11 12:33 AM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

wrote:

On Sep 6, 6:16 pm, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Good luck on the business part.
Too bad you couldn't take a couple of your admirers along and jetson
them over the Atlantic. ;-)

I could drop Knuckles off in Panama on the way...

Already got my tickets. No interest in meeting you at all.

Honey Badger[_2_] September 7th 11 01:06 AM

Buenos Aires and then Rome

North Star wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:16 pm, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Good luck on the business part.
Too bad you couldn't take a couple of your admirers along and jetson
them over the Atlantic. ;-)

"jetson"? She should jettison your sorry ass over Haiti to give them
something to laugh about.

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg