Default Buenos Aires and then Rome

Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

On Sep 6, 6:16*pm, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Good luck on the business part.
Too bad you couldn't take a couple of your admirers along and jetson
them over the Atlantic. ;-)

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:48:08 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

On Sep 6, 6:16*pm, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Good luck on the business part.
Too bad you couldn't take a couple of your admirers along and jetson
them over the Atlantic. ;-)

I could drop Knuckles off in Panama on the way...

North Star wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:16 pm, wrote:
Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Good luck on the business part.
Too bad you couldn't take a couple of your admirers along and jetson
them over the Atlantic. ;-)

"jetson"? She should jettison your sorry ass over Haiti to give them
something to laugh about.

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg