TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Buenos Aires and then Rome

On Sep 6, 4:42*pm, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 5:16 PM, wrote:

Bummer for you righties! I've just confirmed I'm headed off to S.
America then Italy in a couple of weeks. Don't worry though... it'll
only be for three weeks... business and some pleasure. And, yes Wayne,
we'll be looking at some sailboats in Italy.

What will you boys do without me?! The horror, the horror...

Not to worry...one of the brainless ID spoofers will post here as you.
Have lotsa fun, eat well, and drink your share of the wine.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

By her posts, her' share of the wine' is a constant.