Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul

Default Floating trip on Ouachita river - AR

I would like to do a floating trip along the Ouachita river.
Preferably one that lasts 3 days. I would like to camp along the
river. I will need to rent a canoe but I have my own camping
equipment. Is such a trip possible?
Where would the starting and ending point would be?
How can I travel from my ending point to where my car is (where I
started)? What do I do with the canoe?
Thanks in advance

-- Paul