Maurice Loridans

Default Floating trip on Ouachita river - AR

a floating trip along the Ouachita river.Preferably one that lasts 3
days.

Put in at the 379 bridge near Oden. Take out at Dragover take out @ 32
miles downstream.

I would like to camp along the
river.

You can camp "primitive" on gravel bars or at Rocky Shoals, River
Haven, Fulton Branch or Dragover for developed campgrounds.

I will need to rent a canoe but I have my own camping
equipment.

Local outfitters: River Haven 877-314-2836, Ouachita Joe's
877-326-5517.

Is such a trip possible?
Where would the starting and ending point would be?
How can I travel from my ending point to where my car is (where I
started)? What do I do with the canoe?

Not only possible but recommended. Outfitter will help shuttle etc.

Meaux