Ed Jones

Default WTB: kayak for self supported river trip

I'm looking for kayak for self supported river trip. I would like to have a
Prijon Chopper, Perception Stikine or similar boat. I'm driving over most
of the Rocky Mountain west in the next couple of weeks. Ed Jones
(509) 220-6349.

Dave S

Would a Pirouette do?

Dave