Default Looking for catfish experts

On Aug 20, 9:40*am, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/20/11 9:24 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Aug 20, 9:12 am, X ~ *wrote:
On 8/20/11 9:04 AM, JustWait wrote:

On 8/20/2011 8:39 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:17:31 -0400, Wayne
*wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:00:01 -0400, John
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:59:55 -0400, Wayne
*wrote:

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:01:34 -0400, wrote:

I can't see why anybody would want to eat any warm water fish....

I guess you never ate a snook

Or a Mahi Mahi.

Both red and gray snappers are pretty good also.

===

Not to mention grouper in all of its varieties.

I think, when you get right down to it, the 'warm water' statement was
just quite stupid.

pffftt shut the **** up you arrogant asshole... I was fooling around.
Why not go back to your holier than thou **** somewhere else where it's
appreciated. Let me tell you one thing.. A poster that left this group a
few weeks back wrote me and told me he was leaving because of Harry and
YOU!!! ****head...

What a hotheaded little **** you are, ingersoll.

Defending a troll, must be a professional courtesy...

My opinion about Herring is well-known here. You're significantly lower
on the evolutionary scale.

I was re-reading the Sermon on the Mount the other day and it caused me
to recall something moronic you've repeated here a number of times.
You've claimed that there is no reason to follow the teachings of Jesus
during your life, that it is enough to proclaim Jesus as your savior on
the day you die, and that doing so will get you into heaven.

No reason to read any further. You are lying, I never said anything
remotely like this... you are a liar...

wrote:

[...]

Oh, sure. I believe you. snerk

Hear that fire roaring? It's a preview of you and yours burning in hell.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I've always thought that was ignorant bull****. Jesus thinks it is, too:

"Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of
heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
Many will say to Me on that day, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy
in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform
many miracles?" And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you.
Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

Now, I'm not a Christian, but as I have stated any number of times, I
think Jesus was a cool dude with important teachings. My problem is with
hypocritical Christians like you, those who proclaim themselves to be
Christians but do not follow the teachings of their savior.

You're not going to heaven, if there is one, asshole. You and yours will
burn in hell, if there is one.

Or, more likely, you'll just rot in the ground.

Hey, Harry, did Jesus know whether or not the town he lived in has a
census?

In article 00410f7e-4326-475d-b99d-2355e3567f85
@e34g2000prn.googlegroups.com, says...

*wrote:

[...]

Not only is he a liar, he's a coward and he isn't even bright enough to
know whether his town has a census or not!!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Here's another chance for you to prove what you've stated, but of course
you can't because you're a liar.

Well, I didn't know you were just fooling around. In fact, I hadn't even looked at the author to see who made the post. I just read it. It sounded stupid, which it should have if you were just fooling around. Right?

Now cool it with the name cooling.

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 10:25:01 -0700 (PDT), John H wrote:

Well, I didn't know you were just fooling around. In fact, I hadn't even looked at the author to see who made the post. I just read it. It sounded stupid, which it should have if you were just fooling around. Right?

Now cool it with the name cooling.

Whoops! Try 'calling'!

Biggest Freshwater Fish – Giant Mekong Catfish Fisherman General 0 February 25th 10 09:12 AM
River Monsters -Wells Catfish Tim General 20 June 23rd 09 04:13 AM
Potomac Catfish Vic Smith General 32 August 15th 08 03:12 AM
Any generator experts out there? [email protected] General 14 July 21st 06 08:41 PM
Holy Catfish, Batman! Shortwave Sportfishing General 6 June 30th 05 10:59 PM