Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Holy Catfish, Batman!

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:27:20 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

A 9', 650-pound catfish, caught in Thailand

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ntcatfish.html

They didn't mention what pound test they had, what kind of pole and
the bait used.

They could use some lessons from professional bass fisher's.

"Well, I was flipping a Little Joe's Brush Hawg tipped with a Mann's
Augerlizard up against the undercut of the bank when my Shakespeare
Medium Heavy Fast Action Ugly Stick took to bending almost in half.
Put that Stren XL blue florescent 12 lb test and the Quantum Pro XT
reel to the test, I'll tell you what...."