The_navigator©

Default Holy Wet Ride, Batman

Sound like a nice SAIL.

Bwhahahahahahahahhaa

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

I did check out the keel today while in the clip. Couldn't even tell where we
hit. No damage that I can see, but then we weren't going that fast. While I was
under the boat, I tried and failed to find my expensive cell phone that I
dropped some months back...not that I expected to!
Headed out and it started to POUR and POUR and POUR and it wasn't going to
stop. We got pretty wet, came back in and I straightened out the fresh water
pump and water heater...now we have hot water via engine or shorepower! It
wasn't working reliably before.
The rain finally gave up...but so had we. Time for some good Indian food!

Good night, my little computer based sail wannabes!

Capt RB
Alien C&C 32
NY

Pony Express

I thought you told us everything on the boat was perfect?
Even on my 'ugly racer", the water is heated by the engine or shore power.
And it has worked reliably since the day I bought the boat.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

We got pretty wet, came back in and I straightened out the fresh water
pump and water heater...now we have hot water via engine or shorepower! It
wasn't working reliably before.
The rain finally gave up...but so had we. Time for some good Indian food!

Good night, my little computer based sail wannabes!

Capt RB
Alien C&C 32
NY

Bobsprit

I thought you told us everything on the boat was perfect?
Even on my 'ugly racer", the water is heated by the engine or shore power.
And it has worked reliably since the day I bought the boat.

The boat's in clean shape, as I've always said. But I never got around to
commisioning the fresh water system. The hot water heater/Heat Exchanger hoses
and just everything else was disconnected. Took a while to sort it all out.

RB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote

Mine always worked. Never hooked it up.

then it's not working, is it?

Does you Radar work Scotty?

What radar?

How about
that water pump for the engine?

what about it?

How about your self tailing winches?

what about them?

How about
your electric head

head woorks fine

and 12 volt refridg?

ice box

How about you stereo system

what about it?

and
autopilot?

what about it?

Oh, scotty!

What?

Bobsprit

Mine always worked. Never hooked it up.

then it's not working, is it?

Nope. My spare folding prop isn't "working" either. In fact, at the moment
neither of our boats are working at all.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Mine always worked. Never hooked it up.

then it's not working, is it?

Nope. My spare folding prop isn't "working" either

Are you saying that it isn't spare?

Regards

Donal

Thom Stewart

So does mine Scott,

I also have a "Red Dot" heater in the system.

It does make you wonder about the condition of the engine's cooling
system doesn't it. We never heard about any problems during the reports
of engine test? Only reports I remember was everything was 100%
perfect. G

Oh well, Maybe he can get a shower now and get rid of thar "Cat ****"
odor. Maybe.

Still think "Derelict" is a descriptive name.

OT

Scott Vernon

Default Hey Cat****!!!!!!

Well?

"Bobsprit" wrote
How about
that water pump for the engine?

what about it?

How about your self tailing winches?

what about them?

How about
your electric head

head woorks fine

and 12 volt refridg?

ice box

How about you stereo system

what about it?

and
autopilot?

what about it?

Oh, scotty!

What?

Ed Norton

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bh04nd$s55qn$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

Well?

who?

Bertiw

"Bobsprit" wrote
How about
that water pump for the engine?

what about it?

How about your self tailing winches?

what about them?

How about
your electric head

head woorks fine

and 12 volt refridg?

ice box

How about you stereo system

what about it?

and
autopilot?

what about it?

Oh, scotty!

What?

Nice Day for a boat ride Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 28th 04 05:07 AM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Holy Heel, Batman! Bobsprit ASA 1 July 16th 03 01:45 PM
Holy Headliner, Batman! Bobsprit ASA 3 July 13th 03 05:16 PM