The_navigator©

Default Holy Wet Ride, Batman

Sound like a nice SAIL.

Bwhahahahahahahahhaa

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

I did check out the keel today while in the clip. Couldn't even tell where we
hit. No damage that I can see, but then we weren't going that fast. While I was
under the boat, I tried and failed to find my expensive cell phone that I
dropped some months back...not that I expected to!
Headed out and it started to POUR and POUR and POUR and it wasn't going to
stop. We got pretty wet, came back in and I straightened out the fresh water
pump and water heater...now we have hot water via engine or shorepower! It
wasn't working reliably before.
The rain finally gave up...but so had we. Time for some good Indian food!

Good night, my little computer based sail wannabes!

Capt RB
Alien C&C 32
NY