JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Looking for catfish experts

On Aug 20, 9:40*am, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/20/11 9:24 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Aug 20, 9:12 am, X ~ *wrote:
On 8/20/11 9:04 AM, JustWait wrote:

On 8/20/2011 8:39 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:17:31 -0400, Wayne
*wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:00:01 -0400, John
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:59:55 -0400, Wayne
*wrote:

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:01:34 -0400, wrote:

I can't see why anybody would want to eat any warm water fish....

I guess you never ate a snook

Or a Mahi Mahi.

Both red and gray snappers are pretty good also.

===

Not to mention grouper in all of its varieties.

I think, when you get right down to it, the 'warm water' statement was
just quite stupid.

pffftt shut the **** up you arrogant asshole... I was fooling around.
Why not go back to your holier than thou **** somewhere else where it's
appreciated. Let me tell you one thing.. A poster that left this group a
few weeks back wrote me and told me he was leaving because of Harry and
YOU!!! ****head...

What a hotheaded little **** you are, ingersoll.

Defending a troll, must be a professional courtesy...

My opinion about Herring is well-known here. You're significantly lower
on the evolutionary scale.

I was re-reading the Sermon on the Mount the other day and it caused me
to recall something moronic you've repeated here a number of times.
You've claimed that there is no reason to follow the teachings of Jesus
during your life, that it is enough to proclaim Jesus as your savior on
the day you die, and that doing so will get you into heaven.

No reason to read any further. You are lying, I never said anything
remotely like this... you are a liar...