Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default In Florida - Don't Go Near the Water

TITUSVILLLE — Hundreds lined Max Brewer Bridge on Monday evening to drop
flower petals in honor of 16-year-old Courtney Nash, who died Saturday
from a rare amoebic infection contracted after swimming in the St. Johns
River.

Schoolmates, friends and entire families stopped to pay tribute to the
girl as they crowded on one side of the bridge.

Many wore T-shirts in memory of Nash. "R.I.P. CJN," read one. "I love
you, Courtney," read another.

- - -

One wonders if flajim had been swimming in that river earlier...