Default Well, it's pretty obvious

On 8/13/2011 10:42 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:32:47 -0400, X ~
wrote:

On 8/13/11 10:29 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:20:09 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

On 8/13/2011 10:09 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 09:43:51 -0400, wrote:

My google group went dead, the only people posting there were me, Don
and slammer. I don't know why, but no one else would go there. It's not
like I was digging for person information or anything. And I'm of
course, a nice, sincere open minded sort. I'm cultured and refined as I
show here every day. So really, I wonder why no one came?

Another poster making this newsgroup all about Harry. He doesn't even
have to post, you idiots do it for him. Then you post against your own
faux Harry posts. Why don't you get a life? Or IS Harry your life?

Don't you know half of the folks "arguing" with Harry
Krause, are actually Harry Krause? And you are calling us fools...snerk

That's only partially true and you know it. If you have such a broad
grasp on this, tell me why people are doing this? Maybe you'd like to
throw in a little well considered wisdom on why it would be a good
idea to stop.

Ingersoll lives on Planet Right Wingnuttia, and those voices in his head
tell him which of his paranoid fantasies he should post here.

Unfortunately, the years have taken their toll and now YOU live on
Planet Left Wingnuttia, and those voices in your head tell you which
of your paranoid fantasies you should post here.

One version of Wingnuttia tripe is the same as any other. It is a
shame more people don't get it.

Hey, you seem to reply to more of his posts than anybody else here...
Are you another Harry Krause too, cause nobody else reads his stuff
first hand from what I can see?

On 8/13/11 10:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/13/2011 10:42 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:32:47 -0400, X ~
wrote:

On 8/13/11 10:29 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:20:09 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

On 8/13/2011 10:09 AM,
wrote:
[...]

It's the weekend...why aren't you out endangering the life of your kid?
Oh...you need gas money.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article ,
says...

On 8/13/2011 10:42 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:32:47 -0400, X ~
wrote:

On 8/13/11 10:29 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:20:09 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

On 8/13/2011 10:09 AM,
wrote:
[...]

I do for comic relief! I can't believe that he tries SO hard to make
people think he's intelligent, educated and better than everybody else,
then does nothing but insult and call names like a booger eating kid.

In article ,
says...

wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:32:47 -0400, X ~
wrote:

On 8/13/11 10:29 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:20:09 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

On 8/13/2011 10:09 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Yeah, she should be locked in her room taking practice tests. Don't
forget to surround her in bubble wrap if she has to go out in the
daylight for any reason

On 8/13/11 12:34 PM, iBoat Often wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:32:47 -0400, X ~
wrote:

On 8/13/11 10:29 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:20:09 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

On 8/13/2011 10:09 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Her daddy is preparing her for life as a mechanic's helper...of course,
that would be a step up from any job Ingersoll has ever had.

In article ,
says...

wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:32:47 -0400, X ~
wrote:

On 8/13/11 10:29 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:20:09 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

On 8/13/2011 10:09 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Or a union newsletter writer.

An obvious case of injustice. Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] ASA 61 August 19th 08 11:14 PM
An obvious case of injustice. Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 21 August 19th 08 09:02 PM
Overstating the obvious JimH General 3 September 14th 06 10:42 PM
It's obvious to me that . . . Capt,Neal? ASA 1 November 16th 04 05:58 PM
Bush: The Obvious Liar Bobsprit ASA 10 November 12th 03 05:58 PM