Default Overstating the obvious

http://tinyurl.com/ryek9

My wife is smarter than I am.......except when she is wrong. ;-)

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
On 9/14/2006 5:08 PM, JimH wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ryek9

My wife is smarter than I am.......except when she is wrong. ;-)

Well, we know she made at least one whopper of a mistake.
At least my wife had an excuse; at the time we were dating, she had really
bad eyesight.

Mine was totally blind before we got married.........but studying anatomy
by brail (of the groin area) together with her convinced he that I was a
keeper.

Her eyesight miraculously came back after the wedding and she was pleasantly
surprised. ;-)

. ..

On 9/14/2006 5:08 PM, JimH wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ryek9

My wife is smarter than I am.......except when she is wrong. ;-)

Well, we know she made at least one whopper of a mistake.
At least my wife had an excuse; at the time we were dating, she had
really bad eyesight.

Mine was totally blind before we got married.........but studying anatomy
by brail (of the groin area) together with her convinced her that I was a
keeper.

Her eyesight miraculously came back after the wedding and she was
pleasantly surprised. ;-)

edit

On 9/14/2006 5:08 PM, JimH wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ryek9

My wife is smarter than I am.......except when she is wrong. ;-)

Well, we know she made at least one whopper of a mistake.
At least my wife had an excuse; at the time we were dating, she had
really bad eyesight.

Mine was totally blind before we got married.........but studying anatomy
by brail (of the groin area) together with her convinced her that I was a
keeper.

Her eyesight miraculously came back after the wedding and she was
pleasantly surprised. ;-)

Yikes!

And I thought you Repubs were all virgins until at least a year after the
wedding.

Nine or 10 years ago, we both had Lasik. I'm sure she was horrified the
morning after when she saw me in the bed next to her.

I actually did not get married until I was 30 (my wife was also 30). I was
having too much fun joining in with the free love of the 60's and 70's to
settle down before then.. ;-)

My friends who married in their early to mid 20's are now all divorced. I
really believe that you have to get the partying/wild life out of your
system before marrying and then having a family. I also believe that the
more people you date in your early years the more you find what qualities in
a mate you want.