Default Well, it's pretty obvious

My google group went dead, the only people posting there were me, Don
and slammer. I don't know why, but no one else would go there. It's not
like I was digging for person information or anything. And I'm of
course, a nice, sincere open minded sort. I'm cultured and refined as I
show here every day. So really, I wonder why no one came?

On Aug 13, 11:09*am, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 09:43:51 -0400, X~Man wrote:
My google group went dead, the only people posting there were me, Don
and slammer. I don't know why, but no one else would go there. It's not
like I was digging for person information or anything. And I'm of
course, a nice, sincere open minded sort. I'm cultured and refined as I
show here every day. So really, I wonder why no one came?

Another poster making this newsgroup all about Harry. He doesn't even
have to post, you idiots do it for him. Then you post against your own
faux Harry posts. Why don't you get a life? Or IS Harry your life?

'BINGO'

An obvious case of injustice. Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] ASA 61 August 19th 08 11:14 PM
An obvious case of injustice. Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 21 August 19th 08 09:02 PM
Overstating the obvious JimH General 3 September 14th 06 10:42 PM
It's obvious to me that . . . Capt,Neal? ASA 1 November 16th 04 05:58 PM
Bush: The Obvious Liar Bobsprit ASA 10 November 12th 03 05:58 PM