iBoat Often iBoat Often is offline

Default Well, it's pretty obvious

In article ,
says...

On 8/13/11 10:29 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:20:09 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

On 8/13/2011 10:09 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 09:43:51 -0400, wrote:

My google group went dead, the only people posting there were me, Don
and slammer. I don't know why, but no one else would go there. It's not
like I was digging for person information or anything. And I'm of
course, a nice, sincere open minded sort. I'm cultured and refined as I
show here every day. So really, I wonder why no one came?

Another poster making this newsgroup all about Harry. He doesn't even
have to post, you idiots do it for him. Then you post against your own
faux Harry posts. Why don't you get a life? Or IS Harry your life?

Don't you know half of the folks "arguing" with Harry
Krause, are actually Harry Krause? And you are calling us fools...snerk

That's only partially true and you know it. If you have such a broad
grasp on this, tell me why people are doing this? Maybe you'd like to
throw in a little well considered wisdom on why it would be a good
idea to stop.

Ingersoll lives on Planet Right Wingnuttia, and those voices in his head
tell him which of his paranoid fantasies he should post here.

For such a sophisticated alleged Yale grad that sure was stupid.