Default Another great Washington Post article!

Maybe the Washington Post is finally waking up to what our Messianic Idiot is up to...

http://tinyurl.com/3atr3dw

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 10:56:50 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 10:12:33 -0400, John H
wrote:

Maybe the Washington Post is finally waking up to what our Messianic Idiot is up to...

http://tinyurl.com/3atr3dw

That speech did have a certain Stewart Smalley air to it. He should
have just brought Al Franken in to do it. He is right down the street
now.

The class bully was the teabagger group that absolutely would not
compromise about anything.

Boehner got it right. He got 98% of what he wanted. The stock market
headed south. That's exactly what he wanted, apparently.

On 09/08/2011 8:12 AM, John H wrote:
Maybe the Washington Post is finally waking up to what our Messianic Idiot is up to...

http://tinyurl.com/3atr3dw

When Obama says we will always be a AAA country, now that scares me
because he does not tell many truths if any.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

Maybe the Washington Post is finally waking up to what our Messianic Idiot is up to...

http://tinyurl.com/3atr3dw

That speech did have a certain Stewart Smalley air to it. He should
have just brought Al Franken in to do it. He is right down the street
now.

The class bully was the teabagger group that absolutely would not
compromise about anything.

Boehner got it right. He got 98% of what he wanted. The stock market
headed south. That's exactly what he wanted, apparently.

Stock market is/was headed south as QE and Obama bull**** doesn't work.

It was overdue. I figure it is about correctly valued here...today.
Was overdue for a pullback.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

Maybe the Washington Post is finally waking up to what our Messianic Idiot is up to...

http://tinyurl.com/3atr3dw

That speech did have a certain Stewart Smalley air to it. He should
have just brought Al Franken in to do it. He is right down the street
now.

The class bully was the teabagger group that absolutely would not
compromise about anything.

Boehner got it right. He got 98% of what he wanted. The stock market
headed south. That's exactly what he wanted, apparently.

Stock market is/was headed south as QE and Obama bull**** doesn't work.

It was overdue. I figure it is about correctly valued here...today.
Was overdue for a pullback.

the only countries doing better than the US in the world?

1. those with high union membership
2. those with socialized medicine
3 those with strong and big govt regulation of banks

free market america. how we doing?

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 10:56:14 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/08/2011 8:12 AM, John H wrote:
Maybe the Washington Post is finally waking up to what our Messianic Idiot is up to...

http://tinyurl.com/3atr3dw

When Obama says we will always be a AAA country, now that scares me
because he does not tell many truths if any.

canuck doesnt know S&P is clueless.

but they're running down the

black

president

wrote:

[...]

Nop, best economies are China, India and Brazil.

Get over it. Just bull****ting yourself.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

Boehner got it right. He got 98% of what he wanted. The stock market
headed south. That's exactly what he wanted, apparently.

Stock market is/was headed south as QE and Obama bull**** doesn't work.

It was overdue. I figure it is about correctly valued here...today.
Was overdue for a pullback.

the only countries doing better than the US in the world?

1. those with high union membership
2. those with socialized medicine
3 those with strong and big govt regulation of banks

free market america. how we doing?

Nop, best economies are China, India and Brazil.

tell you what, canuck

give you a choice. you want to live in india

or sweden?

you're pretty much the definition of moron, aren't you?

In article ,
says...

Maybe the Washington Post is finally waking up to what our Messianic Idiot is up to...

http://tinyurl.com/3atr3dw

I heard that the WaPo is getting a little ****ed at Obama for hitting
their cash cow in its purse.

http://portal.kaplan.edu/Pages/Homepage.aspx

Copyright © 2011, Kaplan Higher Education Corporation
Kaplan Higher Education Corporation is a subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc., a
subsidiary of The Washington Post Company.