Default Great Quotes from today's Washington Post...

....which the liberals won't be posting!

"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally
authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an
actual or imminent threat to the nation"

- Sen. Barack Obama, interview with the Boston Globe published Dec. 20. 2007

"The Constitution is clear: Except in response to an attack or the imminent
threat of attack, only Congress may authorize war and the use of force."

- Sen. Joe Biden, interview with the Boston Globe published Dec. 20, 2007

"I do not believe that the President can take military action - including any
kind of strategic bombing - against Iran without congressional authorization."

- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with the Boston Globe published Dec.
20, 2007

Nah, they're not hypocrites!

On 30/03/2011 12:10 PM, John H wrote:
...which the liberals won't be posting!

"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally
authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an
actual or imminent threat to the nation"

- Sen. Barack Obama, interview with the Boston Globe published Dec. 20. 2007

"The Constitution is clear: Except in response to an attack or the imminent
threat of attack, only Congress may authorize war and the use of force."

- Sen. Joe Biden, interview with the Boston Globe published Dec. 20, 2007

"I do not believe that the President can take military action - including any
kind of strategic bombing - against Iran without congressional authorization."

- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with the Boston Globe published Dec.
20, 2007

Nah, they're not hypocrites!

Maybe Obama does not know which side to support?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/liby...l-qaeda-links/

http://www.infowars.com/us-nato-comm...libyan-rebels/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...same-side.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bels-in-libya/

Obama with his Mosque remarks 2 blocks from 9/11 .... well, looks like
lefties voted for the enemy to old office. Suckers.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:10:53 -0400, John H
wrote:

...which the liberals won't be posting!

Almost April, how's that boat doing?

wrote:

...which the liberals won't be posting!

Almost April, how's that boat doing?

Still under wraps. How's yours?

Seems like I've been seeing a lot of Wayne B's lately, but usually just putting
Harry in his rightful place.

I just try not to respond to him more than about once a month. Haven't found
much he's said worth any trouble.

wrote:

...which the liberals won't be posting!

Almost April, how's that boat doing?

Still under wraps. How's yours?

Seems like I've been seeing a lot of Wayne B's lately, but usually just putting
Harry in his rightful place.

I just try not to respond to him more than about once a month. Haven't found
much he's said worth any trouble.

Fine with me. I certainly don't want to debate your racism with you, or
your almost total lack of knowledge of boating and fishing. Just keep on
posting your pseudo religious and patriotic bull****.

wrote:

...which the liberals won't be posting!

Almost April, how's that boat doing?

Still under wraps. How's yours?

Seems like I've been seeing a lot of Wayne B's lately, but usually just putting
Harry in his rightful place.

I just try not to respond to him more than about once a month. Haven't found
much he's said worth any trouble.

Fine with me. I certainly don't want to debate your racism with you, or
your almost total lack of knowledge of boating and fishing. Just keep on
posting your pseudo religious and patriotic bull****.

I don't think it's open to debate.