Default London and fleabaggers...

On 8/10/2011 6:22 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/9/11 11:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Well the statistics are quite clear. Home invasion, probably the most
vile crime against innocents besides rape, is a lot less of an issue in
states or counties where the criminals know there is a good chance they
will be met at the door by a homeowner with a firearm of his own...

Indeed, that's what keeps a criminal like you in in Connecticut instead
of coming down here to break into our house, the knowledge that you'd be
returned to Connecticut in a body bag.

Not really, what keeps me going up here is knowing someone is already
looking for you down there...

On 8/10/2011 8:44 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/10/2011 6:22 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/9/11 11:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Well the statistics are quite clear. Home invasion, probably the most
vile crime against innocents besides rape, is a lot less of an issue in
states or counties where the criminals know there is a good chance they
will be met at the door by a homeowner with a firearm of his own...

Indeed, that's what keeps a criminal like you in in Connecticut instead
of coming down here to break into our house, the knowledge that you'd be
returned to Connecticut in a body bag.

Hey Scotty! I'm not sure if that's a veiled threat, but you should
probably save it, including the header. It's no secret that Harry Krause
wishes certain people in the NG were dead.

I send all of Harry Krause 's threats and trolls to his local cops so
when somebody does kill him, they will at least have a motive even if
there are hundreds of suspects for them to go through....

On 8/10/11 8:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/10/2011 6:22 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/9/11 11:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Well the statistics are quite clear. Home invasion, probably the most
vile crime against innocents besides rape, is a lot less of an issue in
states or counties where the criminals know there is a good chance they
will be met at the door by a homeowner with a firearm of his own...

Indeed, that's what keeps a criminal like you in in Connecticut instead
of coming down here to break into our house, the knowledge that you'd be
returned to Connecticut in a body bag.

Not really, what keeps me going up here is knowing someone is already
looking for you down there...

One of your demented relatives?

On 8/10/2011 6:28 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/9/11 10:51 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/08/2011 6:02 PM, X - Man wrote:

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 09:11:37 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm
themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to
the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing
and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to
firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle
down pretty
quickly there...

There's nothing quite as silly as advice on resolving issues in other
countries coming from an uneducated, ignorant, unemployable,
unaccomplished little **** like Scott Ingersoll.

Are you sure your not jealous? Last I heard cons like you can't own guns.

Jealous of Ingersoll? Now *that* is funny. He can't get or hold onto a
decent job, he's uneducated and ignorant, he's unkempt, and he thinks
his future will be assured by the winnings of a racing team that after
three or four or five years has yet to win a serious race. Wait...most
of those descriptors also apply to you. Are you and Ingersoll brothers?

This bulll**** is posted by our resident pedophile Harry Krause 2015
Rosedale Lane Huntington Maryland 20639
Phone 410-535-1594
202-365-0164

Be careful though if you decide to call his wife Karen Grear a supposed
doctor in the area, because Harry has a habit of trolling folks like me
over and over again until we **** him off and he hides under his desk
and calls the cops...

I am sending another complaint to his local cops today just so they know
what kind of violence he is trying to bring to their town. Sooner or
later his is going to shoot somebody and the letters I have sent to his
locals should be enough to put him in jail for life... And trust me, if
he ever ends up there, I will be, well let's just say, it won't be fun
for him....

On 8/10/2011 6:22 AM, X - Man wrote:
[...]

Except that I haven't made any threats. All I've done with you, you
worthless little **** (and that description is literally true), is warn
you against engaging in home invasion at this house. Unlike you, I
haven't threatened to send someone after you or threatened to visit you
at your home and "teach you a lesson."

I will be in Connecticut in September...but I'll be traveling the Long
Island Sound shore town route. If I wanted to see a squat little monkey,
unkempt and in need of a bath and a haircut, I'd stop at the National
Zoo and check out the primates.

wrote:

[...]

That's rich; since since you've been getting by on the proceeds of your
dead daddy's boat business that you dismantled because you're too lazy
to put in an honest days work. With a little help from a sugar Momma,
you're doing just fine. You shouldn't be throwing stones WAFA.

Ahh, it's flajim, the showerboy of the U.S. Navy. Unlike you and your
buddy Ingersoll, I've worked hard my entire adult life, and never had a
sinecure like your "job" in the Navy.

All I got from my dad's boat business was a chunk of commercial land
that I paid out of pocket to have cleared and prepped. Later, with two
partners, the land was developed into a successful little shopping mall.
I never wanted to be in the retail boat or marina business. Ever.

Oh, and my consulting business still earns me more than my wife earns at
her job.

How's your job sharpening lawn mower blades working out for you? You
know, if you paid to bring the Ingersolls down to Florida, you might be
able to train Scott & family how to scrape that dried-on grass off of
the bottom of mower decks.

This typical tripe is posted by rec.boats own resident pedophile stalker..

Harry Krause of Karen Grear 2015 Rosedale Lane
Huntington Maryland 20639
410-535-1594
or
202-365-0164

You will find that Harry spends his days stalking peoples wives and
daughters here, trying to pick fights, then calling the cops when he
succeeds.

On 8/10/2011 6:22 AM, X - Man wrote:
[...]

Honestly, Ingersoll, I spend *no* time "stalking" unattractive, stupid
women.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article ,
says...

On 8/9/2011 5:36 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:01:59 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:28:09 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:40:59 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:06:11 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

What gives you the idea that the rioters are from one political party or
another?

Common sense.

Common sense would dictate that one doesn't jump to ridiculous
conclusions.

No one did so.

Well, then, what makes you and Tosk think it's "leftys"?

Common sense.

Right, you need no evidence of such, just make it all up, huh? Typical.

Evidence is obvious to those with common sense.

Fleabaggers: The common criminlas, unkept and unbathed masses of
anarchists and dopers the DNC and the SEIU bus in to start violent
demonstrations against anybody they don't agree with or want to
intimidate. You can tell them because they really look as if they really
have no where else to go, and in most cases you are right unless it's
that day of the month the welfare checks come out... They you can find
them at home watching for the postman... Anyway, I coined the term, I
get to define it... Scott Ingersoll

The DNC and SEIU bussed people to London to riot? And how will they get
there U.S. "welfare checks" there? Besides, you didn't say anything
about "fleabaggers". You said that all of the people rioting in London
were "leftys". How do you know this? What evidence is there that they
were all "leftys" or for that matter, of ANY political bent?