Default Canadian fleabaggers

Canadian fleabaggers just got a butt kick hard.

Liberalism died.

Conservative majority can now say to fleabaggers, your here only for the
free ride so shut up and listen.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

Canadian fleabaggers just got a butt kick hard.

Liberalism died.

Conservative majority can now say to fleabaggers, your here only for the
free ride so shut up and listen.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

**************

If you like petty dictators so much, I'm sure you could find a better one
than Harper in South America.
At least the NDP made a strong showing. Gotta wonder about our system when
someone with 38 or so % of the votes can run roughshod over us at his
pleasure for 4 or maybe 5 years .
I can see the Mulroney era all over again.

On 03/05/2011 8:07 AM, True North wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

Canadian fleabaggers just got a butt kick hard.

Liberalism died.

Conservative majority can now say to fleabaggers, your here only for the
free ride so shut up and listen.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

**************

If you like petty dictators so much, I'm sure you could find a better
one than Harper in South America.
At least the NDP made a strong showing. Gotta wonder about our system
when someone with 38 or so % of the votes can run roughshod over us at
his pleasure for 4 or maybe 5 years .
I can see the Mulroney era all over again.

Hey, Liberals for years enjoyed the feudal parliamentary flaw of term
dictatorship. Had tons of time to change it, and did absolutely nothing
- ignoring the people on senate too.

Fact is, Conservatives just wiped the floor with fleabaggers asses. Get
over it.

NDP, ya, more people on the payroll. But guess what, Layton has zero
power. His votes no longer matter. He can dance on his seat in
parliament but at the vote, ZERO influence. A one line entry for the
record at best. A neutered cat.

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

[...]

****************

As I was saying...we're a bit short on checks & balances with our
parliamentary system. Now we're a banana republic for 4-5 years... or
whenever Harper feels lucky.

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

[...]

I agree. The par-lame-mentary system is a feudal throwback of
democracy. But Liberals and NDP supported the banana republic when it
suited them, now they get to eat it. Liberals had their chance to
change it and ignored the people, and did so at their perl.

I do like the American system, other than it is too big, too top heavy
and too much lobby crap corruption, the idea of an active senate,
president for the administration and congress is a great structure.

Americans could fix their system pretty easy actually. Simply outlaw
lobby groups as criminal organized crime. As so parties can raise
revenue without the lobby bribery, the first $100 of you taxes you pay
go to the parties *you* support every year.

Canada could do the same. And we need recall too.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

[...]

I think the best thing for the USA would be term limits.

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

[...]

You already have them for the president, but extending it to congress
and senate would be good additions. Best part about term limits is that
you get fewer career civil servant types and more real people.

Canada needs that too. All elected positions are without term limits.
And no recall on the federal level at all. Hell, out senate is even
appointed.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

More Fleabaggers against free speech... I_am_Tosk General 2 February 28th 11 04:14 PM
Canadian insurance Roger Long Cruising 5 February 20th 07 10:10 AM
Canadian Snorkeling Eisboch General 7 December 15th 06 05:14 PM
To My Canadian Friends... [email protected] General 7 November 1st 05 04:55 AM
Canadian Registration D Smyth General 0 July 18th 03 04:18 AM