D Smyth

Default Canadian Registration

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the Canadian registration codes
and the areas they cover. For example, my registration number here in the
Muskoka district starts with 60E.
I believe the E refers to Ontario. The two digit number is an arbitrary area
within Ontario. I tried several searches on the internet and contacted the
Canadian Coast Guard site with no luck.
I'm just curious ever since watching a recent special on Lucille Ball on
A&E. It contained home movie footage from Florida sometime in the sixties
and in it was what looked like an old Chriscraft with a 21E registration.
Maybe somebody trailered it down from Canada for the winter.
ds