Default London and fleabaggers...

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:20:38 -0400, iBoat_Often wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:16:53 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 10/08/2011 1:54 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:06:24 -0600,
wrote:

On 09/08/2011 6:56 PM, Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message ...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:40:59 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:06:11 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and
burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet
if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

What gives you the idea that the rioters are from one political
party or
another?

Common sense.

Common sense would dictate that one doesn't jump to ridiculous
conclusions.

Come on. Johnny believes that anything bad that happens must be
because of liberals or Obama.

The fact is that the riots are mostly about looting, which has no
political element to it.

I believe the riots and looting evolved from organized protests
regarding cutbacks in social services and
programs due to the economic conditions in Great Britain.

Eisboch

Maybe even disgruntled ex-gov union employee fleabeggars are the organizers.

No doubt you're a dolt.

Hey, they got video of it. Thugs, known organized crime and union
members. Go figure.

You're so full of **** that even your neighbors must smell it.

You, Harry and Don, the prima donnas of insulting and name calling.

Don't know who Don is, but I kindly suggest you remove your head from
your butt. It's probably getting painful.

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:23:31 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 10/08/2011 2:59 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 20:44:24 -0600,
wrote:

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

we're not the only ones with druggies.

I had no intent on citing skin color, white, black or hispanic doper, a
dead doper is one less problem for society. But since you mention race,
does seem like blacks have a higher than proportional crime in US society.

ever been to london? there are black people there too.

sorry to disappoint you

Yep, was there in 1981. While I lived in Aberdeen for a year and a
half. Been to see the Queen. Unlike you, I have no criminal record so
I can travel.

had to leave the US suddenly did you?

So? There were also hindu, chinese too. Since you are the expert, why
do blacks statistically have a higher propensity for crime everywhere?

because people like you make it a crime to be black

wrote:

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

we're not the only ones with druggies.

I had no intent on citing skin color, white, black or hispanic doper, a
dead doper is one less problem for society. But since you mention race,
does seem like blacks have a higher than proportional crime in US society.

ever been to london? there are black people there too.

sorry to disappoint you

Yep, was there in 1981. While I lived in Aberdeen for a year and a
half. Been to see the Queen. Unlike you, I have no criminal record so
I can travel.

had to leave the US suddenly did you?

Technically no, but I left when I did or I would have missed some great
investment opportunities. Been back shopping 4 times since.

So? There were also hindu, chinese too. Since you are the expert, why
do blacks statistically have a higher propensity for crime everywhere?

because people like you make it a crime to be black

Funny, I didn't make the stupid decisions, they did. Nice try, but they
****ed themselves up.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

we're not the only ones with druggies.

I had no intent on citing skin color, white, black or hispanic doper, a
dead doper is one less problem for society. But since you mention race,
does seem like blacks have a higher than proportional crime in US society.

ever been to london? there are black people there too.

sorry to disappoint you

Yep, was there in 1981. While I lived in Aberdeen for a year and a
half. Been to see the Queen. Unlike you, I have no criminal record so
I can travel.

had to leave the US suddenly did you?

Technically no, but I left when I did or I would have missed some great
investment opportunities. Been back shopping 4 times since.

Technically? They probably escorted you to the border. You've never
been back since.

So? There were also hindu, chinese too. Since you are the expert, why
do blacks statistically have a higher propensity for crime everywhere?

because people like you make it a crime to be black

Funny, I didn't make the stupid decisions, they did. Nice try, but they
****ed themselves up.

Every decision you make is moronic.

wrote:

[...]

You're presence is moronic, D'Plume.