Default London and fleabaggers...

On 8/9/11 4:58 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 09:11:37 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

we have firearms here

11,000 dead last year. how many dead in london?

oh.

zero

It's more than a little funny that Tosk, who can't even behave in a
police station, is urging others to behave as badly as he does. He's
nothing more than a loudmouthed little punk, the sort of twerp who, if
he lived in the British Isles, would be a violent soccer thug.

Remember his post a few years ago that mentioned the police took $600
from him? Probably proceeds from selling drugs.

wrote:

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

we have firearms here

11,000 dead last year. how many dead in london?

oh.

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

On 8/9/11 5:36 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:01:59 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:28:09 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:40:59 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:06:11 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

What gives you the idea that the rioters are from one political party or
another?

Common sense.

Common sense would dictate that one doesn't jump to ridiculous
conclusions.

No one did so.

Well, then, what makes you and Tosk think it's "leftys"?

Common sense.

Right, you need no evidence of such, just make it all up, huh? Typical.

Evidence is obvious to those with common sense.

From Andy Borowitz:

August 9, 2011
Murdoch Calls Rioters Criminals: 'If You Don't Believe Me, Listen to
Their Voicemails'
News Corp Chief Blasts Law-breakers

LONDON (The Borowitz Report) - News Corporation chief Rupert Murdoch
blasted the British rioters today, telling reporters, “These people are
criminals. If you don’t believe me, listen to their voicemails.”

Mr. Murdoch said that although he had been listening to the rioters’
phone calls for days, “I had no idea that they were actually going to go
through with something this beastly.”

The News Corp chief said he was saddened by what he sees as “the decline
of the rule of law in this great nation.”

“These thugs seem to think they can just go out there and break the law,
willy-nilly, however they please,” he said. “I don’t know where they
get crazy ideas like that.”

He said that he had confidence that the British police could defeat the
rioters, “but if not, I’m going to send in my wife Wendi.”

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On 09/08/2011 3:44 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/9/11 5:36 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

From Andy Borowitz:

[...]

In Syria, Egypt and other places they would be called heroes and Obama
would support it....

The hypocrisy - LOL.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

we have firearms here

11,000 dead last year. how many dead in london?

oh.

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

we're not the only ones with druggies.

On 8/9/2011 5:36 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Fleabaggers: The common criminlas, unkept and unbathed masses of
anarchists and dopers the DNC and the SEIU bus in to start violent
demonstrations against anybody they don't agree with or want to
intimidate. You can tell them because they really look as if they really
have no where else to go, and in most cases you are right unless it's
that day of the month the welfare checks come out... They you can find
them at home watching for the postman... Anyway, I coined the term, I
get to define it... Scott Ingersoll

On 8/9/11 5:36 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:01:59 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:28:09 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:40:59 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:06:11 -0400,
wrote:

In ,

says...

[...]

From Andy Borowitz:

[...]

No, a conspiracy is more like it... It's all a part of the "Arab Spring"
that Obama and his buddy from Facebook Started to disrupt the world
economy... Basically I am not sure if Obama really wants to kill the
economy, or if he just sold out to George Soros, who by the way is
making a killing on our demise the last few days, just like he said he
would in his book... Seems the biggest mistake we as Americans make is
not listening to what folks like Obama and AlQueda, and George Soros say
they want to do to us in their writings and speeches. Turns out, they do
warn us, we just choose not to listen...

wrote:

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

we have firearms here

11,000 dead last year. how many dead in london?

oh.

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

Well, what do they use to defend themselves.. Did you see the video of
the liberal fleabaggers burning homes and the young children screaming
and crying as their mothers covered them with jackets to go through the
crowds and abandon their homes, only to be looted by the fleabaggers? If
you did, you would feel as I do. A few well placed shots and the whole
thing would be over....

wrote:

Looks like it's time for the citizens of London to arm themselves and
start picking off the fleabagger leftys burning their city to the
ground... Seems all they are doing is stealing and robbing and
burning..
Yep, to bad the citizens there don't have access to firearms.. bet if a
few dozen punks got shot in the face, things would settle down pretty
quickly there...

we have firearms here

11,000 dead last year. how many dead in london?

oh.

zero

How many of those 11,000 were druggies doing each other over? That is
hardly a loss to fret about.

A few well placed shots and the whole
thing would be over....

Your family's fervent wish?