Default Obama delinquency

On 8/8/11 9:58 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/7/2011 4:26 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stor...ade-fight.html

What an ass hole. Americans should be embarrassed at the lack of
leadership and total screw up Obama really is.

We are...

This from a boy/man whose existence is an embarrassment.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On 08/08/2011 7:59 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/7/2011 7:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/08/2011 5:19 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 14:26:31 -0600,
wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and
he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

more race hatred. bush created FIVE TRILLION in unfunded programs.
Obama did 1.8 trillion. but you ignore bush because you hate blacks

Your fleabeggar bull**** isn't going to help you now.

Now he's saying 5 trillion? Next week he will say it was 10! LOL!

Yep, sure glad we are not that stupid. wf3h is doomed.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

On 08/08/2011 7:58 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/7/2011 4:26 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stor...ade-fight.html

What an ass hole. Americans should be embarrassed at the lack of
leadership and total screw up Obama really is.

We are...

Then you are sane. What do you figure, DOW at 8000? Watching closely
myself, looking for the entry but don't see a bottom.

wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and
he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

more race hatred. bush created FIVE TRILLION in unfunded programs.
Obama did 1.8 trillion. but you ignore bush because you hate blacks

Your fleabeggar bull**** isn't going to help you now.

Now he's saying 5 trillion? Next week he will say it was 10! LOL!

Yep, sure glad we are not that stupid. wf3h is doomed.

I hear you moved your assets into Groupons, Canuckles.

On 8/8/11 10:36 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/08/2011 7:58 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/7/2011 4:26 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stor...ade-fight.html

What an ass hole. Americans should be embarrassed at the lack of
leadership and total screw up Obama really is.

We are...

Then you are sane. What do you figure, DOW at 8000? Watching closely
myself, looking for the entry but don't see a bottom.

Ingersoll will bend over for you if you give him a quarter. That'll be
your entry.

On 8/8/2011 10:36 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/08/2011 7:58 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/7/2011 4:26 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stor...ade-fight.html

What an ass hole. Americans should be embarrassed at the lack of
leadership and total screw up Obama really is.

We are...

Then you are sane. What do you figure, DOW at 8000? Watching closely
myself, looking for the entry but don't see a bottom.

Well, as to the bottom and buying... My problem is how long is it going
to be this time before it comes back up. I am not sure if the US market
has any resources to pull on to build back up again. I only have 20-30
years at best to wait. Seriously, I am not sure even a bottom is worth
buying this time around for folks our age. What do you think?

On 8/8/2011 10:36 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/08/2011 7:58 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/7/2011 4:26 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Idiot Obama goes on the biggest debt spend in American history and he is
arrogant enough to think he can keep his credit rating?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stor...ade-fight.html

What an ass hole. Americans should be embarrassed at the lack of
leadership and total screw up Obama really is.

We are...

Then you are sane. What do you figure, DOW at 8000? Watching closely
myself, looking for the entry but don't see a bottom.

BTW, to answer your question, I see it lower than 8000 but being
somewhat superstitious, I won't quote a number...

On 8/8/11 11:17 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

Ingersoll owns 1000 shares of Vaporware, Inc., trading on which was
halted 20 years ago.

On 8/8/11 11:46 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/08/2011 9:17 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

For the most part I just watch

- That's the first no-bull**** comment about economics you have made
here. You just watch because you have no assets to buy.

In article ,
says...

[...]

Please show what facts you have to back up your wild lies......