Default $50,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama andMalia Obama

On 03/07/2011 10:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:00:02 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/07/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 02/07/2011 6:51 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 18:29:19 -0600,
wrote:

On 02/07/2011 6:24 PM, L G wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 02/07/2011 6:30 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jul 1, 4:33 pm, wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:23:14 -0600,
wrote:

On 01/07/2011 11:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/1/11 1:20 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 01/07/2011 9:56 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/1/11 11:41 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , says...

On 7/1/2011 9:48 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 08:36:59 -0400,

wrote:

On 7/1/11 8:28 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
$50,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha
Obama
and
Malia Obama

Just another rec.boats racist righty...

OK i took him at his word, and copied the message, along
with
headers
and submitted it to the FBI tip line at:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Doesn't look like it's going to be too tough to identify the
source,since its the same ISP gateway that Krause uses.

Well, Krause makes posts like this so he can later answer with
another
id and call names.. Kind of like the SEIU members putting
up nasty
signs
at tea party rallies to try to discredit them... Later getting
found
passing out SEIU fliers...

You right-wing trashmeisters are a hoot. I don't make posts
like
that,
and I never have. The post in question is typical of
hate-filled, out of
control, short-tempered right wingers like you, Ingersoll,
or like
Canuck. Right wing radio and the right-wing blogosphere are
full
of crap
just like the post in question.

Nice try at deflection, though. Hey, it's a long weekend...got
protection?

Hey, you are dripping wet fleabag. You have it coming, so
willing
for
Obama debt for your greed today, let your kids and grand kids
pay
for t
types. Just greedy envious *******s.

The parents of my grandchildren are a lawyer and a financial
planner.
I'm sure either of them makes more annually than you ever did.
The
grandkids will be going to college without monetary worries.

How far did you get in school? Seventh grade?

Still slinging the bull****. No wonder like like Obama, he is pure
bull**** like you.

He's also the President, a former professor, a successful
author, and
the winner of the Nobel; whereas, you are a loser.

Obama can't write. There is no record of him ever writing anything.
all the way through college, nor during his political life. His
'successful' autobiographic account looks to have the same writing
prose as from his friend Bill Ayres, who is a gifted writer.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...as-first-book/

BTW, Obama didn't 'win" a Nobel Prize. It was given to him with no
achievements for backing.

Yep, Obama getting that award was total bull****. As if paid for.

And look at him now. I'm sure they would recall it if they could.

General support and approval is below 50%.

Obama knows he is in trouble. You can see the fear in him, any opponent
has over $4 trillion of debt and no results to poke him with. Could
make for some colorful ads in the election....

Even rub it in, Obama-debt, your grand kids legacy.

You're a moron. Nothing new. So, now we have two moron/racists
(Knuckles and Larry) chatting about their "issues."

http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc...pp0605-31.html

Thanks for finding the link to confirm what I said, Obama's approval
is below 50%.

What a bitch. She has no boat so this is her political playground.

And she can't even do that right.

Whooo... a racist ****heel called me a bitch... shocking. I guess John
doesn't care to reply.

Well, I doubt if is the first time you have been called a bitch, and
doubt it will be the last time BITCH.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:40:44 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 03/07/2011 10:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:00:02 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/07/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Your middle name are racist ****heel. Keep calling me a bitch. It
obviously makes you feel like a man.

Canuck57 wrote:
On 03/07/2011 10:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:00:02 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/07/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm racist? If the dumb bitch only knew...