Default An important message from Barack H. Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Who and why did they place those two guys in the video? I wanted to see
more of the blond.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 11:13:13 GMT, Valgard Toebreakerson
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Today's NYT has an article about the great amount of food being grown and
sold by Sudan, and the lack of same in Darfur. Makes one wonder about the
government of Sudan (in case one didn't know).
http://tinyurl.com/656dua

The Global Poverty Act of 2007, Obama's baby, would provide about 850
billion dollars to combat global poverty. Much of this money would go
through the UN. I wonder how much will go into the pockets of those
governing Sudan.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=s110-2433

It doesn't even sound good on paper.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 07:18:37 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III "
wrote:

Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Who and why did they place those two guys in the video? I wanted to see
more of the blond.

You know - you guys really need to catch up with pop culture.

Seriously....

wrote:

Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Who and why did they place those two guys in the video? I wanted to see
more of the blond.

Whine, whine, whine.

Good morning.

Lord Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC, TM, Knight of
wrote:

Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Who and why did they place those two guys in the video? I wanted to see
more of the blond.

You know - you guys really need to catch up with pop culture.

Seriously....

Dear Lord Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC, TM, Knight
of The Realm

Seriously you need to remove your Titles and degrees or I will be forced
to include mine in all of my posts, ..... and mine are better.

For the good of the NG, don't make me do it.

PS - I want to know who in your family lineage did not know the correct
spelling for Pickerel? While there are many spell check Nazi's in
Usenet, I am your worst nightmare, I will catch EVERY ONE of your dead
relatives spelling errors.

wrote:

Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Who and why did they place those two guys in the video? I wanted to see
more of the blond.

Whine, whine, whine.

Good morning.

Well I would expect an answer like that from anyone who would want a
furry little Canadian Hat.

Oh and Good Morning to you.

wrote:

Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M
Who and why did they place those two guys in the video? I wanted to see
more of the blond.

You know - you guys really need to catch up with pop culture.

Seriously....

Dear Lord Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC, TM, Knight
of The Realm

Seriously you need to remove your Titles and degrees or I will be forced
to include mine in all of my posts, ..... and mine are better.

Pifflesnort.

For the good of the NG, don't make me do it.

Pifflesnort.

PS - I want to know who in your family lineage did not know the correct
spelling for Pickerel? While there are many spell check Nazi's in
Usenet, I am your worst nightmare, I will catch EVERY ONE of your dead
relatives spelling errors.

That's pickerel the fish.

I'm Pickeral the person.

Two different things.

Moron.

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBghD0XBN5M

Today's NYT has an article about the great amount of food being grown and
sold by Sudan, and the lack of same in Darfur. Makes one wonder about the
government of Sudan (in case one didn't know).
http://tinyurl.com/656dua

The Global Poverty Act of 2007, Obama's baby, would provide about 850
billion dollars to combat global poverty. Much of this money would go
through the UN. I wonder how much will go into the pockets of those
governing Sudan.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=s110-2433

It doesn't even sound good on paper.

Did you read the part in his energy policy about reducing electricity
use by 15% and increasing the number of electric cars by 20%?

Perfect.

Whoops - just checked - he's changed it in the past week.

I really need to use screen capture more often. :)

wrote:

[...]

My mistake, from the smell I thought you were a fish. Please accept my
humblest apology.

Obama at his best Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 10th 08 11:40 PM
Important Immigration question? Barack and Hillary (and All other Candidates) Who do you Stand for and Represent? Legal Citizens or Illegal Aliens greg3347 General 1 August 19th 07 10:45 PM
An important message to all you lubbers. Capt. Neal® ASA 58 March 5th 05 11:10 PM
*IMPORTANT* Message for Google Group, Usenet and AOL users! [email protected] General 1 January 27th 05 01:36 AM