Default What FDR had to say about Republicans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

Anybody who knows some history is disappointed that Obama is turning out
to be about 1/25 of the man that FDR was, and has only about 1/1000 of
FDR's soul.
Here's examples of the biggest difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M

With Obama, it's
"I love my enemies. They're just other folks like me. So really I have
no enemies."
IOW, he has no strong values. And no soul.
All talk, no walk.
Example,
http://online.wsj.com/video/obama-wo...o-meet-fiscal-
challenges/6002630F-1CD4-4B8C-AD13-A4722C3D4000.html
Starts with Twitter. Twitter.
Only ****ing dorks Twitter.
Presidents should not be ****ing around with Twitter.
Then it's we must "work together."
Might as well say "Krause and Herring should work together."
Riiiight.
Lay out your values and fight for them!

I was hoping he was more than he is.
Now I've just about given up on him.
Biggest pussy I've ever seen as President.
Doubt I'll get out and vote in '12.
Might be better if the Republicans finish the job they started with GWB
of getting us into another Great Depression.
Then in '16 there might be real "change."
But Obama will still probably win in '12.
Recent history shows bad Presidents serve 2 terms.
GWB, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon.
America gets exactly what it deserves.
They got FDR only because they deserved him.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

Feel free to vote for the alternative crazy, racist, ignoramuses if
you think they'll be better. I definitely agree that Obama should be
more forceful, but the notion that he was/is an extreme liberal is
from outer space.

On 06/08/2011 4:49 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

[...]

So is your Black Panther Party membership paid up or was above in lieu
of your dues?
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:52:24 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/08/2011 4:49 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

[...]

They're full up. The max number was three people. You're a bozo.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

Anybody who knows some history is disappointed that Obama is turning out
to be about 1/25 of the man that FDR was, and has only about 1/1000 of
FDR's soul.
Here's examples of the biggest difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M

With Obama, it's
"I love my enemies. They're just other folks like me. So really I have
no enemies."

gee. tell it to bin laden.

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

Anybody who knows some history is disappointed that Obama is turning out
to be about 1/25 of the man that FDR was, and has only about 1/1000 of
FDR's soul.
Here's examples of the biggest difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M

With Obama, it's
"I love my enemies. They're just other folks like me. So really I have
no enemies."

gee. tell it to bin laden.

Typical right-winger.
Doesn't even know that the Republican party is a far greater threat to
the U.S. than Bin Laden was when the Seals whacked him.
They're the ones that have 20% of Americans on food stamps.
Bin Laden never could have done that, even in his prime.

On 07/08/2011 3:11 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

Anybody who knows some history is disappointed that Obama is turning out
to be about 1/25 of the man that FDR was, and has only about 1/1000 of
FDR's soul.
Here's examples of the biggest difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M

With Obama, it's
"I love my enemies. They're just other folks like me. So really I have
no enemies."

gee. tell it to bin laden.

Typical right-winger.
Doesn't even know that the Republican party is a far greater threat to
the U.S. than Bin Laden was when the Seals whacked him.
They're the ones that have 20% of Americans on food stamps.
Bin Laden never could have done that, even in his prime.

So what are you going to do when your welfare check comes and it will
not buy anything? You mght want to get a job in preparation to life
after Obama.

On 8/7/11 5:20 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/08/2011 3:11 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

[...]

It's somewhat comical that you believe everyone who disagrees with your
insanity is "on welfare." Some of us could buy and sell *you* without
missing the small amount of cash it would take.

You are so fixated that several of us suspect you are close to
penniless. None of the really wealthy people are behaving like you do here.

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 17:28:26 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/7/11 5:20 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/08/2011 3:11 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

[...]

I suspect he's the one on welfare. That's why he's so angry.

Today- "A day that will live in infamy." -FDR, December 7, 1941 Tim General 66 December 12th 10 07:42 PM
What do republicans really want? Jordon General 24 August 25th 09 12:24 PM
What do republicans really want? H the K[_2_] General 0 August 24th 09 09:29 PM
So, Republicans... HK General 4 April 16th 09 08:46 PM
FDR: Internment Camps and Forced Labor Bob Crantz ASA 6 December 12th 05 08:57 PM