Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default What FDR had to say about Republicans...

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

Anybody who knows some history is disappointed that Obama is turning out
to be about 1/25 of the man that FDR was, and has only about 1/1000 of
FDR's soul.
Here's examples of the biggest difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M

With Obama, it's
"I love my enemies. They're just other folks like me. So really I have
no enemies."

gee. tell it to bin laden.

Typical right-winger.
Doesn't even know that the Republican party is a far greater threat to
the U.S. than Bin Laden was when the Seals whacked him.
They're the ones that have 20% of Americans on food stamps.
Bin Laden never could have done that, even in his prime.