Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default What FDR had to say about Republicans...

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

Anybody who knows some history is disappointed that Obama is turning out
to be about 1/25 of the man that FDR was, and has only about 1/1000 of
FDR's soul.
Here's examples of the biggest difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M

With Obama, it's
"I love my enemies. They're just other folks like me. So really I have
no enemies."
IOW, he has no strong values. And no soul.
All talk, no walk.
Example,
http://online.wsj.com/video/obama-wo...o-meet-fiscal-
challenges/6002630F-1CD4-4B8C-AD13-A4722C3D4000.html
Starts with Twitter. Twitter.
Only ****ing dorks Twitter.
Presidents should not be ****ing around with Twitter.
Then it's we must "work together."
Might as well say "Krause and Herring should work together."
Riiiight.
Lay out your values and fight for them!

I was hoping he was more than he is.
Now I've just about given up on him.
Biggest pussy I've ever seen as President.
Doubt I'll get out and vote in '12.
Might be better if the Republicans finish the job they started with GWB
of getting us into another Great Depression.
Then in '16 there might be real "change."
But Obama will still probably win in '12.
Recent history shows bad Presidents serve 2 terms.
GWB, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon.
America gets exactly what it deserves.
They got FDR only because they deserved him.