Default What FDR had to say about Republicans...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 17:28:26 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/7/11 5:20 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/08/2011 3:11 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:39:15 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZGk...&feature=share

Anybody who knows some history is disappointed that Obama is turning
out
to be about 1/25 of the man that FDR was, and has only about 1/1000 of
FDR's soul.
Here's examples of the biggest difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M

With Obama, it's
"I love my enemies. They're just other folks like me. So really I have
no enemies."

gee. tell it to bin laden.

Typical right-winger.
Doesn't even know that the Republican party is a far greater threat to
the U.S. than Bin Laden was when the Seals whacked him.
They're the ones that have 20% of Americans on food stamps.
Bin Laden never could have done that, even in his prime.

So what are you going to do when your welfare check comes and it will
not buy anything? You mght want to get a job in preparation to life
after Obama.

It's somewhat comical that you believe everyone who disagrees with your
insanity is "on welfare." Some of us could buy and sell *you* without
missing the small amount of cash it would take.

You are so fixated that several of us suspect you are close to
penniless. None of the really wealthy people are behaving like you do here.

I suspect he's the one on welfare. That's why he's so angry.

What puzzles me a bit is why anybody even talks to him.
He's obviously not playing with a full deck.
Mama taught to me keep my distance from crazy people.
If he agreed with me most the the time I might talk with him.
Of course that would also mean I'm crazy too.

wrote:

[...]

You're right of course... I think it's entertainment value for me at
this point. How crazy can he get... that sort of thing. Fortunately,
I'm not worried about distance, since I shall remain mostly anonymous.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You stupid spoofer, who are these "several of us"?

Today- "A day that will live in infamy." -FDR, December 7, 1941 Tim General 66 December 12th 10 07:42 PM
What do republicans really want? Jordon General 24 August 25th 09 12:24 PM
What do republicans really want? H the K[_2_] General 0 August 24th 09 09:29 PM
So, Republicans... HK General 4 April 16th 09 08:46 PM
FDR: Internment Camps and Forced Labor Bob Crantz ASA 6 December 12th 05 08:57 PM