Default Boating! Spent the day at Lake Anna...

In article ,
says...

On 8/6/11 1:26 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 09:32:35 -0400, John
wrote:

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 11:22:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
...which is about an hour and a half from my house, but only 45 minutes from Renee's in Richmond.
Her kids love the place, and on weekdays it's pretty calm. On weekends, in the summer, it's often
hard to find a place to park a truck with trailer. The marinas with launch ramps get full pretty
quickly, as does the state park. Once the parking places in the state park are gone, they shut the
gates.

Here's the rig loaded up and ready to go. I'm thinking I need a bigger boat - something to provide
the truck a little challenge!

http://tinyurl.com/3pg29fv

Two of Renee's kids. The old one, 13, was at golf camp and couldn't make it.

http://tinyurl.com/3veaxjo

Whoops! Found a spot of dirt - damn!

http://tinyurl.com/3rbml5c

Lake Anna was created by damming the North Anna River, so there are plenty of little islands - some
with nice little beaches.

http://tinyurl.com/3onpw4m

He says this is fun -

http://tinyurl.com/3pbwgqk

But - this was a lot more fun!

http://tinyurl.com/3ll6ct9

We had a great time. Hope ya'll did too!

Thanks John. This post is refreshing here in wreck=-land!

We just got back from a week of fun down at Solomons Island. Took the daughters and all the kids.
Had a blast. Renee's husband could only make one day 'cause he got called for jury duty! Oh well.

Did you see any blacks? I'm sure that would have ruined your fun.

Herring usually stays at the taxpayer-subsided naval recreational center
at Solomons. He's against government spending, except when it benefits
him. Oh...blacks...I'm sure there were some down there. just as I am
sure Herring made sotto voce comments about their presence.

When we lived in Hawaii we used to vacation at the Quonset huts out a
Barbers' Point. You got half of a hut, a grill and as much beach as you
wanted. Vacationing at the beach in Hawaii is kind of strange when you
can go to Waikiki beach every day.

On 8/6/11 6:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Hey, it's Hawaii...anywhere you can stay probably is OK.

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 18:10:17 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 13:42:29 -0400, X-Man wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

You stupid spoofer! How can you be "sure" of something you've not seen?

Pass on to the boy - the government doesn't subsidize anything. Taxpayers, like his wife and I,
subsidize things. But, at $255 per night for me, there probably wasn't *much* subsidizing going on!

I wonder how the boy feels about subsidizing the loss of the 22 SEALS. I feel like ****. It's hard
to believe NBC is asking "who's responsible?". Obviously they don't know the guy in the big White
House is responsible.

Well, the Taliban don't have anything on you!

On 8/6/11 7:05 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 18:10:17 -0400, John
wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 13:42:29 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

You can be sure that herring didn't feel like **** about all the people
who died as a result of Katrina.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

wrote:

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

You two are a pair of certifiable assholes.

wrote:

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

That was a natural disaster and they had time to evacuate. The same is
certainly not true for the Seals. Are you alleging that all of the
Seals who died were white, racist?

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

NBC is GE, GE is the labor secretary and Obama's buddy... There is no
way NBC is going to blame Obama, they are a racist organization, from
top to bottom and only interested in making billions on the global
taxing scam...

On 8/6/11 9:20 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

NBC is GE, GE is the labor secretary and Obama's buddy... There is no
way NBC is going to blame Obama, they are a racist organization, from
top to bottom and only interested in making billions on the global
taxing scam...

Ingersoll is competent to play three roles here simultaneously - dumb,
dumber, and dumbest.

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Yep, and wasn't big mouth Obama supposed to have them home by now?

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

On Jul 30, 12:21 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Are you saying Taliban own Obama? Makes sense too, Egypt is now a Islam
military dictatorship, used to be a democracy. Libya used to ship oil
and have a running economy until Obama bombed the **** out of them. But
Saudi didn't want competition.

Obama even has Saudi/Muslim as Hilary's aide. Yep, Weiners wife. Ask
yourself why does an American born devout Saudi Muslim raised woman
marry an infidel for?

Aside from US creditors, who hasn't Obama ****ed off on the
international scene? Even many if not most Canadians that used to
support Obamanation are now saying give this jive turkey the punt.

Lets not forget the US sailors and Muslim Somalian pirates where
capturing the pirates was more important than their lives.

But the cake be had recently, where Obama's not dealing with more debt
before 2012 with reasonable restrictions was more important than
America. Pretty obvious Obama doesn't give a **** about America, just
power and greed.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

Another great Lake Anna day. John H[_2_] General 121 August 23rd 10 02:37 PM
Great Day at Lake Anna, VA John H[_2_] General 6 August 5th 10 06:45 PM
Lake boating Frogwatch[_2_] General 30 March 21st 09 04:05 AM
Houseboating Memorial Day Lake Mead and Lake Mohave USATraveler General 2 May 19th 06 05:26 PM