Default Gag me with a spoon

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:00:07 -0400, HenryK wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

On 7/27/11 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:00:07 -0400, wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top
designer who sadly is no longer with us. What's not to like?

Imagine an episode of The Twilight Zone in which Michele Bachmann is
president, and she's with her christian correspondence school
edu-ma-cated husband "therapist," a man unable or unwilling to take a
licensure exam. Or, alternately, the trailer-trash Palin family.

Puke.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:55:25 -0400, X-Man
wrote:

On 7/27/11 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:00:07 -0400, wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top
designer who sadly is no longer with us. What's not to like?

Imagine an episode of The Twilight Zone in which Michele Bachmann is
president, and she's with her christian correspondence school
edu-ma-cated husband "therapist," a man unable or unwilling to take a
licensure exam. Or, alternately, the trailer-trash Palin family.

Puke.

Exactly. When GWB was president, I always thought Laura Bush had
class. Ok, she didn't marry someone I would have picked, but it's hard
to say she picked a loser. She looked at all her options and ended up
with someone who became a governor of a major state and then
president. Perhaps he did that on the back of Rove, but still. You
can't say Bush was a nobody.

Then there's Palin. She became governor, and from most reports did a
decent job for 1/2 term. That was quite an accomplishment for someone
who wasn't well-educated. She seems to have gone completely nuts
though, caught up in her own talking points and unable to get back to
thinking about what's best for the state (or country). She's ambitious
and successful, but only in a venal way, which was hinted at during
her governorship. I don't find her classy at all, but she's not ugly.
She sort of reminds me of Carrie Prejean on some level... nice to look
at I suppose (fake boobs) and no ability to think on her feet.

Bachmann is certainly not stupid, but anyone who claims she became a
tax attorney, working for the IRS, because her husband told her to do
it is so out of touch that it would have to be a TZ episode.

On 7/27/2011 12:55 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/27/11 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:00:07 -0400, wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top
designer who sadly is no longer with us. What's not to like?

Imagine an episode of The Twilight Zone in which Michele Bachmann is
president, and she's with her christian correspondence school
edu-ma-cated husband "therapist," a man unable or unwilling to take a
licensure exam. Or, alternately, the trailer-trash Palin family.

Puke.

No wonder you hooked up with the girl who went to a party in a house
dress. Can't hold her liquor either. Remember the photo you posted? I do.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:42:07 -0700, wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:55:25 -0400, X-Man
wrote:

On 7/27/11 12:42 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Palin picked a "snow machine" racer and Bachmann a closeted gay man.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:13:54 -0700, jps wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:42:07 -0700, wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:55:25 -0400, X-Man
wrote:

On 7/27/11 12:42 PM,
wrote:
[...]

It does say something about them, doesn't it.

On 27-Jul-2011, X-Man wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top

It's refreshing to see she's dropped the 60's Volkswagen van seat cover look
to be more in line with another first lady, Mrs. Mugabe.

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:07:08 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 27-Jul-2011, X-Man wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top

It's refreshing to see she's dropped the 60's Volkswagen van seat cover look
to be more in line with another first lady, Mrs. Mugabe.

Ah... the out of touch racist is back.

On 7/29/2011 4:07 PM, Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 27-Jul-2011, wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top

It's refreshing to see she's dropped the 60's Volkswagen van seat cover look
to be more in line with another first lady, Mrs. Mugabe.

Mrs O's dress looks like it was made from Mrs Mugabe's head scarf

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297

never converse a spoon Courtney ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:56 PM
we reject the think spoon Simon T. Gacy-Jacobs ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:36 AM
we help the smart spoon [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:32 AM
do not call a spoon Jethro ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:03 PM
Republicans trying to gag nonprofits Jim General 30 April 13th 04 03:20 PM