X-Man[_2_] X-Man[_2_] is offline

Default Gag me with a spoon

On 7/27/11 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:00:07 -0400, wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top
designer who sadly is no longer with us. What's not to like?

Imagine an episode of The Twilight Zone in which Michele Bachmann is
president, and she's with her christian correspondence school
edu-ma-cated husband "therapist," a man unable or unwilling to take a
licensure exam. Or, alternately, the trailer-trash Palin family.

Puke.