Default Gag me with a spoon

On 8/1/11 9:12 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/1/2011 8:53 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 20:14:36 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

Either way Harry Krause, anybody who reads this
group knows exactly what you are...

=========

Which is exactly why you didn't need to reply.

If you haven't noticed I haven't been seeing his stuff at all lately, I
am setting up a new reader and thought I would see if he was still
stalking me... Anyway, he is back in the bin and anybody who responds to
him, so hang in there...

No one is stalking you, little turd man.

wrote:

Either way Harry Krause, anybody who reads this
group knows exactly what you are...

=========

Which is exactly why you didn't need to reply.

Is that why you didn't?

In article , says...

On 8/1/2011 2:41 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/1/11 2:26 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:08:24 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 1-Aug-2011,
wrote:

You're a fool...I REALLY don't like crackers.

Nobody give a **** what a racist likes or doesn't like.

Your posts have NOTHING to do with boats - kicked out of the $cientology
group again?

Please show us your boating related posts. Oh wait, you're a moron,
liar, racist, and hypocrite.

Most of the posters now in this group are boatless, have always been
boatless, or have some decrepit little rowboat rotting in their yards.

BAR is boatless and has no interest in boats
Kurtz is boatless
The ID spoofers are boatless
TopBass is boatless
Ingersoll has a rotting rowboat he hasn't used in years
Canuck is boatless and brainless

This isn't a boating newsgroup anymore and hasn't been for years. It's a
repository for right-wing rejects and right-wing racists. The
newsgroup's days are numbered. I'm here because I want to see it fall
into the black hole of oblivion.

You're here because you love being treated like a cow turd.
You're here because you have nowhere else to go.
You're here to fill the idle hours in your uneventful days.
You're here because you are the ranking asshole and you get attention
because of it.
You're here because you used to own this place; but not any more po boy.

I'm just an over the hill, narcissistic blow hard that needs to be
noticed. I tried to make my own group so that people would notice me,
but that failed miserably because I've ****ed everyone off, so I came
back here name calling, insulting, and making up lies about others and
about me.

On 2-Aug-2011, X-Man wrote:

I look forward to
your concise and intelligent reply.

You're in the wrong news group.

On 1-Aug-2011, X - Man wrote:

=========

Which is exactly why you didn't need to reply.

Anyone want some stinky cheese with their dose of w'hine?

DON'T BRING UP THE OBAMA WOMAN AGAIN!

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:29:36 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 2-Aug-2011, X-Man wrote:

I look forward to
your concise and intelligent reply.

You're in the wrong news group.

So are you. You'll fit right in with mental patients.

On Jul 27, 1:13*pm, jps wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:42:07 -0700, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:55:25 -0400, X-Man
wrote:

On 7/27/11 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:00:07 -0400, *wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...bamas-european....

You should have 0.00000000000000001% of her class.

I guess I'll never understand conservatrash "taste." Here we have a
photo of the First Lady, a smart, educated, tall and charming woman, and
a responsible mother, looking elegant in a really nice dress by a top
designer who sadly is no longer with us. What's not to like?

Imagine an episode of The Twilight Zone in which Michele Bachmann is
president, and she's with her christian correspondence school
edu-ma-cated husband "therapist," a man unable or unwilling to take a
licensure exam. Or, alternately, the trailer-trash Palin family.

Puke.

Exactly. When GWB was president, I always thought Laura Bush had
class. Ok, she didn't marry someone I would have picked, but it's hard
to say she picked a loser. She looked at all her options and ended up
with someone who became a governor of a major state and then
president. Perhaps he did that on the back of Rove, but still. You
can't say Bush was a nobody.

Then there's Palin. She became governor, and from most reports did a
decent job for 1/2 term. That was quite an accomplishment for someone
who wasn't well-educated. She seems to have gone completely nuts
though, caught up in her own talking points and unable to get back to
thinking about what's best for the state (or country). She's ambitious
and successful, but only in a venal way, which was hinted at during
her governorship. I don't find her classy at all, but she's not ugly.
She sort of reminds me of Carrie Prejean on some level... nice to look
at I suppose (fake boobs) and no ability to think on her feet.

Bachmann is certainly not stupid, but anyone who claims she became a
tax attorney, working for the IRS, because her husband told her to do
it is so out of touch that it would have to be a TZ episode.

Palin picked a "snow machine" racer and Bachmann a closeted gay man.

JPS, you know all about gay men don't you? Don't you ever fatigue of
listening to those Village People albums?

never converse a spoon Courtney ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:56 PM
we reject the think spoon Simon T. Gacy-Jacobs ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:36 AM
we help the smart spoon [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:32 AM
do not call a spoon Jethro ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:03 PM
Republicans trying to gag nonprofits Jim General 30 April 13th 04 03:20 PM