Default Gag me with a spoon

On 29-Jul-2011, Beach Bum "not a wrote:

It's refreshing to see she's dropped the 60's Volkswagen van seat cover
look
to be more in line with another first lady, Mrs. Mugabe.

Mrs O's dress looks like it was made from Mrs Mugabe's head scarf

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297

RACIST RACIST RACIST

I can say that because the meaning of words means nothing to you
clowns.......

On 27/07/2011 8:00 AM, HenryK wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

Agreed. Wonder how much the taxpayers paid for that dress? But
probably wasn't as much as the fuel and service bill on the tax free gas
guzzling Airforce One. Perhaps Obama should do his part and downgrade
to a taxable Lear Jet. That is, drop the do as I ask not as I do
hypocrisy. Oh, and Michelle's 50+ hand maids, hate to thing people in
the USA go homeless for that.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 19:27:52 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 29-Jul-2011, Beach Bum "not a wrote:

It's refreshing to see she's dropped the 60's Volkswagen van seat cover
look
to be more in line with another first lady, Mrs. Mugabe.

Mrs O's dress looks like it was made from Mrs Mugabe's head scarf

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297

RACIST RACIST RACIST

I can say that because the meaning of words means nothing to you
clowns.......

Yes, you're a racist. We get it.

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:36:19 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 27/07/2011 8:00 AM, HenryK wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...12543#comments

Agreed. Wonder how much the taxpayers paid for that dress? But
probably wasn't as much as the fuel and service bill on the tax free gas
guzzling Airforce One. Perhaps Obama should do his part and downgrade
to a taxable Lear Jet. That is, drop the do as I ask not as I do
hypocrisy. Oh, and Michelle's 50+ hand maids, hate to thing people in
the USA go homeless for that.

I wonder how much the Canadian gov't spends on keeping a worthless
piece of crap like yourself alive.

On 31-Jul-2011, wrote:

Mrs O's dress looks like it was made from Mrs Mugabe's head scarf

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297

RACIST RACIST RACIST

I can say that because the meaning of words means nothing to you
clowns.......

Yes, you're a racist. We get it.

You're a fool...I REALLY don't like crackers.

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:41:56 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 31-Jul-2011, wrote:

Mrs O's dress looks like it was made from Mrs Mugabe's head scarf

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297

RACIST RACIST RACIST

I can say that because the meaning of words means nothing to you
clowns.......

Yes, you're a racist. We get it.

You're a fool...I REALLY don't like crackers.

Nobody give a **** what a racist likes or doesn't like.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:41:56 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 31-Jul-2011,
wrote:

Mrs O's dress looks like it was made from Mrs Mugabe's head scarf

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297

RACIST RACIST RACIST

I can say that because the meaning of words means nothing to you
clowns.......

Yes, you're a racist. We get it.

You're a fool...I REALLY don't like crackers.

Nobody give a **** what a racist likes or doesn't like.

Oh, Don, you'd better come check out the grammatical error!! Quick!

never converse a spoon Courtney ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:56 PM
we reject the think spoon Simon T. Gacy-Jacobs ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:36 AM
we help the smart spoon [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:32 AM
do not call a spoon Jethro ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:03 PM
Republicans trying to gag nonprofits Jim General 30 April 13th 04 03:20 PM