jps jps is offline

Default Christian Conservatives in Norway?

Whomever of you thought Tim McVeigh couldn't exist in Norway...

The 32-year-old Norwegian man who allegedly went on a shooting spree
on the island of Utoya has been identified as Anders Behring Breivik,
according to multiple reports.

The Daily Mail and Sky News were among those to report the suspect's
name. According to witnesses, the gunman was dressed as a police
officer and gunned down young people as they ran for their lives at a
youth camp.

Police said Friday evening that they've linked the youth camp shooting
and Oslo bombing. Breivik is believed to have acted alone.

Norwegian TV2 reports that Breivik belongs to "right-wing circles" in
Oslo. Swedish news site Expressen adds that he has been known to write
to right-wing forums in Norway, is a self-described nationalist and
has also written a number of posts critical of Islam.

A Twitter account for Breivik has surfaced, though it only has one
post, this quote from philosopher John Stuart Mill: "One person with a
belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests." The
tweet was posted on July 17.

On a Facebook account that Norwegian media outlets have attributed to
Breivik, he describes himself as having Christian, conservative views.
He says he enjoys hunting, the games World of Warcraft and Modern
Warfare 2, and lives in Oslo. He also lists political analysis and
stock analysis as interests.

On 7/23/11 2:40 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

The majority of such terrorist attacks are perpetrated by political or
religious conservatives, whether they are blowing up camps in Norway,
Olympic games in Atlanta, abortion clinics and doctors anywhere, federal
office buildings in Oklahoma, the World Trade Center in New York.
There's something about "modern" conservatism that seems to attract
those who believe the terrorist approach is the only approach.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 23, 5:24*am, Harryk wrote:
On 7/23/11 2:40 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I guess I'm guilty too. I assassinated 7 ground hogs this year
because I thought it was more my right to maintain my property that I
thought it was their right to dig it up. And oh my! Just think of how
many mice I've poisoned. But hey! I'm doing the Lords work, right?

On 7/23/11 8:21 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 23, 5:24 am, wrote:
On 7/23/11 2:40 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

We'll only shoot human home invaders around here. We have a couple of
groundhogs but they're not causing anyone grief.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 23, 7:21*am, Tim wrote:
On Jul 23, 5:24*am, Harryk wrote:

On 7/23/11 2:40 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Looks like he was also won of those 'freemasons' Yeah, we know how
'they' are...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...04_306x512.jpg

In article 8478ea4f-5e44-48f9-a8af-749c28b3d1e9
@h18g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 23, 5:24*am, Harryk wrote:
On 7/23/11 2:40 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

It's a red herring Tim.. There are more people killed in the US all the
time by liberal robbers, rapists, and murders... Most of the folks
pulling those crimes, are not Christian or Conservative...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 23, 5:24*am, Harryk wrote:
On 7/23/11 2:40 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

I know, but it's obviously fun for some to profile and stereo-type
people to evidenly support and satisfy their thoughts about a race,
religion or group of others.....

On Jul 23, 5:24 am, wrote:
On 7/23/11 2:40 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Whoosh...right over short little tosk's head. The shooter in Norway
describes himself as a Christian conservative, and the rest of the
terrorists I mentioned generally were also conservative Christians or
Muslims. There *is* something about modern conservatism that seems to
attract mass-murdering terrorists.

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 08:38:36 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

There are more people killed in the US all the
time by liberal robbers, rapists, and murders... Most of the folks
pulling those crimes, are not Christian or Conservative...

===

Twisted minds come from all backgrounds.

wrote:

There are more people killed in the US all the
time by liberal robbers, rapists, and murders... Most of the folks
pulling those crimes, are not Christian or Conservative...

===

Twisted minds come from all backgrounds.

True, but...all of the events I mentioned in my post were killings
perpetrated by self-described conservatives.