FPrieto

Default Winterizing in Sflorida

I AGREE..
SOUTH FLORIDA REALLY SUCKS
DO NOT EVEN BOTHER COMING DOWN HERE
I'LL STAY HERE AND SACRIFICE FOR THE REST OF YOU
I LIVED AND BOATED DOWN HERE MANY YEARS AND CAN ATTEST AS TO HOW BAD IT IS

Frank 'tongue in cheek' Prieto

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"-v-" wrote in message

m...
"Gfretwell" wrote in message
I personally, having lived there, hate south florida, so it doesn't
bother
me.

Great, spread the word !
It really sucks here !!

Yes. Florida sucks bad.
Please stop coming here.
-v-

I don't, at least anymore than I HAVE to. I've got some willed assets
there. The panhandle is okay, but SOUTH florida, that's a whole
different story. Truly sucks.

So. Fla is also happy that you are not there. They already got enough
dummies, that can not punch a card.

Coff

Ed wrote in message ...
Reading all the columns on winterizing I thought I would share my plan
for winterizing in SFL, Any additional suggestions would be helpful:

-Take in the lycra suite and put the 3 mil wetsuits aboard
-Store the Dolphin (Mahi) gear and put on the Wahoo and Sailfish gear
-Remove the SPF 40 and stock up on SPF 20
-Put Diesel additive in the fuel to allow for the slower speed limits
for the so called "Manatee" or "SeaCow" influx (I think it is very mean
to call the yankees these demeaning names)
-Store a couple windbreaker in case the winter gets really rough.
-Remove the Rum from the liquor cabinet and stock up on Red wine and Scotch.
-Check the generator to make sure it can handle the additional load of
Christmas lights.
-Double check our boat insurance so we are sure we are covered for the
onslaught of Canadian boats.

The following was my post dated 12/2/1999 in response to jakdawak for
the annual "duh!" post. Another original thinker...

In article ,
(Jakdawak) wrote:
Seems like the messages are getting lighter and lighter. Man its great to be in
Florida! Hehehe!

Sigh... Every year at this time the message comes up from some
original wit saying "Winterize? Gee, we don't have an
off season here in _________ (insert location)". Thank you. I had no
idea there were areas of the country that were warm the year around...
I've simply got to get out more. ; )

DC